Anyone recognise these absolute c*nts?

I've worked dogs since the late 70's and right through till now there's been both good and bad in the game, of equal measure.

We always look back with rose tinted glasses but almost nothings changed.

The naivety of lads with the media (social, mainstream and online platforms) is the same now as it was when those lads were on the Cook Report back in the 80's.

With the real constant issue being infighting, rather than support... 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come o

Went into the paddocks at a wee small holding and used their Lurchers to smash f**k out of a load of pet lambs for a laugh. And when confronted chased the owners and tried to attack them .........

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Enough of you old boys f****d the digging/running game 80/90's.depends on who got you started?..cook report,news of the world etc..f***ing 80% of folks on here only born late 80s early 90s and plenty more only took up hunting when it was made illegal...they the silly cnuts that bump their gums the loudest on here?

I was buying a terrier in llandeilo years ago when the black dogs where becoming popular the old guy I was buying it from was saying u watch son the younger generation will feck the game with these they be all over in the wrong hands that was 20 odd year ago.... nick the games in now he wassnt far wrong 

• Like 2

Always been a few bad apples in the cart and you can not just blame the youngsters as plenty older lads give the lurcher game a bad name ,driving across land they have no right to be on and smashing gates and stealing equipment and threats to land owners ,

I grew up around some good men and all poached to put food on table but they all had one thing in common they got on with it as quickly and quietly as possible and it wasn't something to brag about it was a nesserty not a hobby . Times have changed for the worse and soon they will ban all kinds of hunting with dogs , 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Enough of you old boys f****d the digging/running game 80/90's.depends on who got you started?..cook report,news of the world etc..f***ing 80% of folks on here only born late 80s early 90s and plenty more only took up hunting when it was made illegal...they the silly cnuts that bump their gums the loudest on here?

???? dream on and as for the cook report them fecking idiots were asked in the pub if they done digging and could they be filmed and shown to dig badgers.Tgey couldn’t of picked the biggest muppets in the village.I remember Jeff fenoroli telling the story about it as he said Rodger cook got told to see him about the game.Luckily Jeff wasn’t stupid and chased him off so they went to see them village idiots instead.So there ya go there’s that story put to bed.And as for us old boy fecking it up I dout that even my kids and step kids I brought them on how to do it right and they are still as thick as shit when ya not there with them,and they are out with there muppet mates.So there’s that answered to for ya (NEXT GENERATION)

• Haha 1
Just now, lurchers said:

???? dream on and as for the cook report them fecking idiots were asked in the pub if they done digging and could they be filmed and shown to dig badgers.Tgey couldn’t of picked the biggest muppets in the village.I remember Jeff fenoroli telling the story about it as he said Rodger cook got told to see him about the game.Luckily Jeff wasn’t stupid and chased him off so they went to see them village idiots instead.So there ya go there’s that story put to bed.And as for us old boy fecking it up I dout that even my kids and step kids I brought them on how to do it right and they are still as thick as shit when ya not there with them,and they are out with there muppet mates.So there’s that answered to for ya (NEXT GENERATION)

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all around me's doors was going through ?

I known a few youngsters that would put most the old boys to shame...just because you got a 50 yr old head on your shoulders,don't make you wise,every days a school day ??20150530_150448-1.jpg.cabaa7a935944e5023acaa4e354d7dbc.jpg

• Like 10
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all around me's doors was going through ?

I known a few youngsters that would put most the old boys to shame...just because you got a 50 yr old head on your shoulders,don't make you wise,every days a school day ??20150530_150448-1.jpg.cabaa7a935944e5023acaa4e354d7dbc.jpg

Out of like Caine.. Are these 2 new pups mate

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

belters mate ?

29 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Out of like Caine.. Are these 2 new pups mate

No mate unfortunately,some of our old stuff,I've been offered a white pup off a sound member on here,just waiting on the bitch breaking down ?my Wheaton bitch just cost me £480 at the vets,cut her wrist just below the stopper ,some prick shooting glass bottles middle of nowhere ?just pray it don't affect her running.IMG_20210609_125916_993.jpg.b78b5c0c920e781c298c71d87209b981.jpg

11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No mate unfortunately,some of our old stuff,I've been offered a white pup off a sound member on here,just waiting on the bitch breaking down ?my Wheaton bitch just cost me £480 at the vets,cut her wrist just below the stopper ,some prick shooting glass bottles middle of nowhere ?just pray it don't affect her running.IMG_20210609_125916_993.jpg.b78b5c0c920e781c298c71d87209b981.jpg

That's alright fair play to whoever sorting it hard to get anything off decent stuff now.. That's a c**t mate hope she makes a speedy recover be worse if it happened winter time tho.. And iv always said lovely bitch 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

sickner mate hope its sound ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1

I thought you were but goes to show you some listen but not most,don’t get me wrong I know a few decent young that’s that do keep it how it should be but imo I think there’s more younguns that don’t give a feck apart for themselves hence why I think the game is fecker.Like I said keep doing what ya doing as I don’t think it will be for much longer.

10 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I thought you were but goes to show you some listen but not most,don’t get me wrong I know a few decent young that’s that do keep it how it should be but imo I think there’s more younguns that don’t give a feck apart for themselves hence why I think the game is fecker.Like I said keep doing what ya doing as I don’t think it will be for much longer.

The games f****d because people move in crowds now days they need validation that there good lurcher lads/lasses they want to be known as having the best dogs to boast for clout over media they listen to dumb fucks an compete for there lurcher greatness of owning good dogs but take stupid risks an do dumb as f**k shit for the clout there happily run there mouths to people they don’t know an get involved with people they don’t know. My favourite saying is at the moment stay in your own lane keep your circle small beers cold. 

• Like 2

Sky and both her stoppers off last year mate hasn’t made a difference fingers crossed she’s back to normal come season