Anyone recognise these absolute c*nts?

8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I live in the same area mate but I have seen nothing on social media about this incident. Most decent dog blokes I know would avoid these tossers like the plauge. 

I imagine they would, I just meant they need to give these morons a serving.

• Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come o

Went into the paddocks at a wee small holding and used their Lurchers to smash f**k out of a load of pet lambs for a laugh. And when confronted chased the owners and tried to attack them .........

Posted Images

21 hours ago, lurchers said:

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come on you should be showing these some respect off all this good knowledge they have been getting from the new mates who shows them how to go on.FFS no wonder I keep tell the newbies on here to get a f***ing play station or something as they never owned a dog and will probably end up going out with idiots like these.No wonder the game is f****d and I don’t want no more lurchers.Enjoy what yous have left as it won’t be for much longer.

100 % mate, the  game truly fooked, I am glad at my age 69 this August, I am  coming to the end of it, had good 30 odd years at it, good/bad, but just hope we get the odd few young sensable people come in to it, but live in hope. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, lurchers said:

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come on you should be showing these some respect off all this good knowledge they have been getting from the new mates who shows them how to go on.FFS no wonder I keep tell the newbies on here to get a f***ing play station or something as they never owned a dog and will probably end up going out with idiots like these.No wonder the game is f****d and I don’t want no more lurchers.Enjoy what yous have left as it won’t be for much longer.

Thats the biggest load of rubbish ive ever heard. Not everyone is walking around setting there dogs on sheep or doing what ya say. Some fellers doing very very well and getting on quietly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, C.green said:

Thats the biggest load of rubbish ive ever heard. Not everyone is walking around setting there dogs on sheep or doing what ya say. Some fellers doing very very well and getting on quietly.

Read what I wrote before shouting shite ya self,did I say everyone did I say lads on here NO I said it’s our next generation or have you and what I put has hit a nerve and you think ya have been caught ??

It's a sad carry on for the dogs an young pups that aren't getting shown how to go on around livestock. Some may think that farmers like shooting dogs which they don't it's not in there interest to be chasing f***ing dogs round unless there causing harm to live stock. Farmers live aside dogs an use them to work aside them too. 

Screenshot_20210610-193304~3.png

32 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's a sad carry on for the dogs an young pups that aren't getting shown how to go on around livestock. Some may think that farmers like shooting dogs which they don't it's not in there interest to be chasing f***ing dogs round unless there causing harm to live stock. Farmers live aside dogs an use them to work aside them too. 

Screenshot_20210610-193304~3.png

Decent bag

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Decent bag

Shame dog had to get laid on the sod because if I would of been the land owner ad of shot the c**ts who was holding the lead not the dog. You can educate dogs you cant planks of wood nowt between the ears 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Shame dog had to get laid on the sod because if I would of been the land owner ad of shot the c**ts who was holding the lead not the dog. You can educate dogs you cant planks of wood nowt between the ears 

Yeah hate see a dog get shot but I can understand 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah hate see a dog get shot but I can understand 

It's shit to see a decent looking animal like that laid there but farmers are finding it hard enough with government buying from over seas an giving us in the UK the short straw BN. Our government walk round with blinkers on they don't live in the real world like we do. It's like my grandfather always said they never did owt for the working man proper grafters. The government want to stop these peddlers breeding f***ing dogs for coin. More of these daft twats are taking these dogs on walks up dale's an lakes with the covid carry on so they will be many more dogs feeling the sod. 

9 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Recent case in Dorset 2 labs were seen chasing a highland cow turns out cow about to calve got stuck in a ditch an died .

Sad carry on when you've got to think that unborn calve could of been another young efer maybe a prize winner or efer her self could of already been a prize winner 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, lurchers said:

Read what I wrote before shouting shite ya self,did I say everyone did I say lads on here NO I said it’s our next generation or have you and what I put has hit a nerve and you think ya have been caught ??

? please behave your talking more shit than enough theres allways been divs into lurchers just now there camera phones and facebook to publicise it quicker and easier theres sommat happens every few year not so long ago feller walked down a

driveway let his dog clatter a cat before that was the lads that crashed there jeep into a petting zoo and dogs mauled a riendieer ect no good saying this the new generation shit like this has allways happened

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, C.green said:

? please behave your talking more shit than enough theres allways been divs into lurchers just now there camera phones and facebook to publicise it quicker and easier theres sommat happens every few year not so long ago feller walked down a

driveway let his dog clatter a cat before that was the lads that crashed there jeep into a petting zoo and dogs mauled a riendieer ect no good saying this the new generation shit like this has allways happened

It’s getting worse because of the new generation simple as,do you know anyone at ower age that does this probably not as we know what we are doing.So look at the youngsters and give ya head a shake you might wake up and see it.I’m saying nowt else on it as I can go at you all day on this kind of shit.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, lurchers said:

It’s getting worse because of the new generation simple as,do you know anyone at ower age that does this probably not as we know what we are doing.So look at the youngsters and give ya head a shake you might wake up and see it.I’m saying nowt else on it as I can go at you all day on this kind of shit.

Enough of you old boys f****d the digging/running game 80/90's.depends on who got you started?..cook report,news of the world etc..f***ing 80% of folks on here only born late 80s early 90s and plenty more only took up hunting when it was made illegal...they the silly cnuts that bump their gums the loudest on here?

• Like 5