Anyone recognise these absolute c*nts?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

If I can encourage the furthering of knowledge, however small or insignificant it may seem, then I'll go to meet my maker knowing that my time on here was not wasted ! ??? !

Cheers.

believe you me....your time has been wasted on here....same as the rest of us...lol

• Haha 6

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down sausage,not directed at you personally?..I was shown how to do things the right way...I can count on one hand the people I knock around with,that's why I lasted so long ,when the Muppets all

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come o

Went into the paddocks at a wee small holding and used their Lurchers to smash f**k out of a load of pet lambs for a laugh. And when confronted chased the owners and tried to attack them .........

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

No doubt the media will  call them poachers with owning lurchers 

Journalists have to sensationalise their headlines, and stories to sell their shit.

I know this is a different situation, but

Two lads run their dogs, doesn't grab the attention the same way Brutal hare coursing gang terrorises the countryside does

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Journalists have to sensationalise their headlines, and stories to sell their shit.

I know this is a different situation, but

Two lads run their dogs, doesn't grab the attention the same way Brutal hare coursing gang terrorises the countryside does

That’s very true. Sadly there are enough idiots out there who give them perfect ammo 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

believe you me....your time has been wasted on here....same as the rest of us...lol

I said " IF" ! ?

I know you are beyond redemption, but I hold out hope for the younger generation ! ? !

I'm an eternal optimist!

Cheers.

• Haha 1

Now come on lads this is our next generation of top notch lurcher lads,ya know the ones that drive the f***ing fields,ram though what ever they can just to kill something and leave it there.Now come on you should be showing these some respect off all this good knowledge they have been getting from the new mates who shows them how to go on.FFS no wonder I keep tell the newbies on here to get a f***ing play station or something as they never owned a dog and will probably end up going out with idiots like these.No wonder the game is f****d and I don’t want no more lurchers.Enjoy what yous have left as it won’t be for much longer.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Busher - can you delete the photo from you post please mate? Just been told the police have tracked them down and not to be sharing photos of them ? 

Looks like one the mods already done it ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

Ye might laugh at me saying this but what kind of upbringing did these lads get, can you imagine if that was one of your sons. You’d kick f**k out of him. 

It still could be mate but I don’t think they would come on here and say so.

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

If I can encourage the furthering of knowledge, however small or insignificant it may seem, then I'll go to meet my maker knowing that my time on here was not wasted ! ??? !

Cheers.

Bloody hell I had to google it as well now thought it was a biscuit ? oh that macarons

• Haha 1

Boils ur piss stuff like this eh. As been mentioned already , just gives all the anti hunting media an social media all the ammo they need to paint hunting an people involved in it in a bad light, an portray stuff like this as commonplace . When in reality 99.9 % of normal decent people involved in hunting/shooting would be just as disgusted by this as anyone else. 

Absolute wank stains  ?‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Apart from all the other bad stuff about this the dumb cn'ts have turned the dogs into sheep killers ?. Imo they need to answer to the proper dog blokes in the area. 

I live in the same area mate but I have seen nothing on social media about this incident. Most decent dog blokes I know would avoid these tossers like the plauge. 

• Like 3