What a fukcing surprise

10 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Don't know if I read the report right ,but wasn't it drug related ,the dead lad was dealing ,I agree its a horrible crime ,and typical of the media to play it down ,but I suppose shit like that is an occupational hazard if you want to deal drugs ? 

Yeah, funny how dead white kids are criminals but dead black kids are all future heart surgeons and lawyers ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, socks said:

This thread and the small amount of interest it has had shows me that we are fukced in this country. Nobody gives a fukc ..........

I did a job for a fireman bout 30 year ago... lived all his life in Bradford, he got a knock on his door from one o the county’s enrichers saying I’m buying your house... this is what I’m offering cos no one else will buy it. 

my old labour left Bradford 20 year ago... they took over his estate, they bought the pub.. the locals left new landlord in the seller for two days drank the pub dry and no fcuker went back in it?

ppl in West Yorkshire gave up a long time ago 

• Like 1

I was in Bradford last fri go quite regular for a curry and find theres a equal mix of nice genuine people then the pretend gangstas and dirty smelly horrible type.the problem is in this country now you can't be a white mans man even in little lads school they don't want them to be little boys teaching them about gays trans being gender fluid and drilling them black lifes matter hes 6 let him be a 6 year old little lad thats what he wants to be then he can make up his own mind what he wants to be ive been and kicked off a few times now other parents have started to do the same I dont pressure him to be anything ill be f****d if his school is. That's why shit like that goes unnoticed because there terrified of being called racist etc its pathetic boils my piss

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/06/2021 at 14:35, WILF said:

Mate, I can only echo what the other lads have said.

I like to talk about this stuff because I think you should but the reality, no, nobody cares.......so you can’t care either or it just breaks you and you wind up moving to the back arse of Ireland whittling f***ing spoons ! Lol 

This stuff isnt that high up on people’s list, they ain’t bad people, they just think about other stuff.......that’s life I’m afraid.

Its got nothing to do with people not caring....people do care.....but when they are universally threatened for speaking out about the truth on a daily basis you cant be surprised when certain segments of the population fall silent....its what political correctness was brought in for in the first place you are a bright chap you know this !

When people are having their bank accounts stopped,doors put through,families targeted for voicing what to many of us are simple common sense views you can safely say the normal man in the street ( white man ) is being silenced.......they do care.....enough to take risks ? no not everyone.....but voicing an opinion shouldnt be a risk....stop blaming the player instead of the game.

• Like 2
On 09/06/2021 at 17:17, waltjnr said:

Kwasi Dembe ,Usually ,best son ,brother ,pillar of society, academically brilliant, great future ahead of them ,and not involved with gangs ! ??

The funniest thing about this whole last few years of black black black black black in Britain is that when the footballer Dalian Atkinson got ironed out by a copper black lives didnt seem to matter at all,even to blacks.....then some junkie no mark in America gets the same and suddenly we all have to fall to our knees.....how infantile must " British " blacks be to only get annoyed when yanks get annoyed !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its got nothing to do with people not caring....people do care.....but when they are universally threatened for speaking out about the truth on a daily basis you cant be surprised when certain segments of the population fall silent....its what political correctness was brought in for in the first place you are a bright chap you know this !

When people are having their bank accounts stopped,doors put through,families targeted for voicing what to many of us are simple common sense views you can safely say the normal man in the street ( white man ) is being silenced.......they do care.....enough to take risks ? no not everyone.....but voicing an opinion shouldnt be a risk....stop blaming the player instead of the game.

This ain’t a “I’m right, your wrong” type reply because it’s just different views of a thing but I don’t agree with you mate.

I know well some people are targeted, a very, very good friend of mine had to f**k off and get lost in Germany back in the 90s and is still there, somewhere, to this day......but millions of ordinary British people can’t keep hiding behind that excuse, it just don’t wash I’m afraid in my very humble opinion.

The evidence just don’t back up that anyone in any numbers cares enough......I mean, it not like they have to do anything illegal, it’s just a vote or stand up at a meeting or whatever !

Now people can believe this or not but I have arranged a sit down and a cup of tea with a black lecturer in sociology next time I’m over which is in the next few weeks.

He posted something about kneeing down on my old local town page and I responded.

He asked if I’d be willing to sit with him and say the same type of stuff and I said I would.......I won’t get arrested for that.

Its not world shaking but I’m effecting the tiny little bit of space it’s in my power to effect like I have tried to do all my life as I’m sure you have too.......people can do stuff, they just won’t !

As I said, just my view squire, not a fact ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

This is what they done to Tommy Robinson & his family , the biggest racist the country has ever seen according to the establishment / media , yet not 1 of them can actually show anything racist whatsoever , but I’ve known people call him racist yet when you ask how do they come to that conclusion they state “I’ve heard it said by loads” ? I watched him being belittled by a Pakistani woman who’s apparently famous calling him racist ect yet a few mths down the line the same woman came out stating the exact problems she was calling him racist for !! 

2 minutes ago, lanesra said:

This is what they done to Tommy Robinson & his family , the biggest racist the country has ever seen according to the establishment / media , yet not 1 of them can actually show anything racist whatsoever , but I’ve known people call him racist yet when you ask how do they come to that conclusion they state “I’ve heard it said by loads” ? I watched him being belittled by a Pakistani woman who’s apparently famous calling him racist ect yet a few mths down the line the same woman came out stating the exact problems she was calling him racist for !! 

The danger of wanting to be a big noise on a big stage mate.......but......you don’t need to be that, you just need to give 3 other people you meet in your life the courage to say stuff out loud......each of those 3 will effect 3 more and so and so forth.

Not every thing is a revolution, it just take one bloke to say the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes imho 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

The danger of wanting to be a big noise on a big stage mate.......but......you don’t need to be that, you just need to give 3 other people you meet in your life the courage to say stuff out loud......each of those 3 will effect 3 more and so and so forth.

Not every thing is a revolution, it just take one bloke to say the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes imho 

I totally disagree as talk is cheap and is easily dismissed by those who for yrs have hid horrific crimes because of the crininals backward ideology , their gutless when it comes to them lot and have allowed child abuse on a massive scale so do you think people talking would of altered their handling off this pandemic ? TR has shown us facts and embarrassed those who’ve shouted him down to the point where they’ve jailed him for literally showing us what’s going on , his actions have put those fuckers in a position where they’ve had to act to a degree once he highlighted the mass rape of children something words wouldn’t of done in a million yrs , in an ideal world maybe but the world is far from that now.

9 minutes ago, lanesra said:

I totally disagree as talk is cheap and is easily dismissed by those who for yrs have hid horrific crimes because of the crininals backward ideology , their gutless when it comes to them lot and have allowed child abuse on a massive scale so do you think people talking would of altered their handling off this pandemic ? TR has shown us facts and embarrassed those who’ve shouted him down to the point where they’ve jailed him for literally showing us what’s going on , his actions have put those fuckers in a position where they’ve had to act to a degree once he highlighted the mass rape of children something words wouldn’t of done in a million yrs , in an ideal world maybe but the world is far from that now.

With the greatest of respect mate, Tommy Robinson has been wiped off the face of the earth !

I fully respect TR for really putting his head above the parapet and doing what he has done but the fact is he is one bloke.....and now he has had his platform pulled from under him.......so what are all the tens of thousands of subscribers to his YouTube channel going to do now they can’t stare at a screen and say “Yeah, go on Tommy, you tell em” while they sit there and do f**k all because they think following Tommy on YT is enough ? 

Where are these people come election time ?, where are they when the new housing estate is getting built to re-home half of London or Birmingham or wherever ?

Sitting indoors on their arse and moaning that’s where they are......the turnout at certain council elections tells you all you need to know about reality, the landslide for the Tory’s tells you all you need to know about reality, standing at the school gate listening to how nobody likes what’s going on but they dare not say anything tells you all you need to know about reality.

The same people getting voted in time and time again in the towns where the abuse of young girls happened tells you all you need to know.

Unless people do something nobody is going to do anything ! 

People need to see other ordinary people standing up and saying “Hang on a minute!” .......it may give them the courage to do the same.

Thats the reason I’m going to meet that bloke because these people need to know that they don’t just get to say whatever they want, in public, in my country about my people and it go completely unchallenged.....nah mate, not having it. 

jmho of course !

50 coppers just resigned from the Rapid Response Squad in Portland because one of their blokes got indicted for over use of force during the black riots of last summer.....they all just said “nah, we are sick of this politically motivated war on us” and quit......the whole unit.

That made world news, 50 blokes......nothing illegal about it. 

TR achieved more by his actions than anyone telling 3 people was my point which is a fact , yes they’ve ostracised him which was another give away too what there all about , you say people sitting looking on YT , I take it you didn’t see those who marched in London for him when he was wrongly jailed , there was thousands ,  not the 100s the bbc reported ? , as for voting the Loony Left otherwise known as Labour where absolutely destroyed at the last election which spoke volumes and thank god that dangerous fukcer Corbyn wasn’t elected and his sidekick Abbott a woman who couldn’t run a bath , imagine that as Home Secretary  ? have we the right people running the country I’d say No but who is the right party ? 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, lanesra said:

TR achieved more by his actions than anyone telling 3 people was my point which is a fact , yes they’ve ostracised him which was another give away too what there all about , you say people sitting looking on YT , I take it you didn’t see those who marched in London for him when he was wrongly jailed , there was thousands ,  not the 100s the bbc reported ? , as for voting the Loony Left otherwise known as Labour where absolutely destroyed at the last election which spoke volumes and thank god that dangerous fukcer Corbyn wasn’t elected and his sidekick Abbott a woman who couldn’t run a bath , imagine that as Home Secretary  ? have we the right people running the country I’d say No but who is the right party ? 

Fair enough mate, I won’t argue the point with you because everyone sees things different.......I personally don’t see it that way but that don’t make me right ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, baker boy said:

Tory MP going to trial for abusing a young boy, another paki bast@rd

NEWS.SKY.COM

The MP for Wakefield, West Yorkshire, said he denies "in the strongest terms" the allegation.

The Russians and Chinese must laugh at us, a bloke with no historical loyalty to Britain went to uni in Russia and likes little boys and manages to get a job in government we must have easiest politicians in the world to turn into foreign spies. Keith vaz another the amount of high level spies we will ha e in this country will be phenomenal. 

• Like 1