What a fukcing surprise

WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Bradley Gledhill, 20, died from his injuries after being attacked in a street in Batley in 2020.

If this was 6 white men that had killed a black lad it would be on the news constantly and forever more .... what agenda the do MSM have ......

• Like 5

white people are now the lowest of the low in our own country.how f****d up is that ffs.again nothing to see here and unlike that fella that was killed by that cop in america this guys family will recieve no compensation for a violent hate crime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:
WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Bradley Gledhill, 20, died from his injuries after being attacked in a street in Batley in 2020.

If this was 6 white men that had killed a black lad it would be on the news constantly and forever more .... what agenda the do MSM have ......

I bet they never dragged them out of court to a baying mob of thousands to be spat at, attacked, insulted........

• Like 10
1 minute ago, socks said:

This thread and the small amount of interest it has had shows me that we are fukced in this country. Nobody gives a fukc ..........

Its on here everyday mate, pretty much every thread...only so much you can say really... plus at some point everyday I chat to someone about the shit state of the country etc etc...

All very depressing, personally I get on with what I can....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Country is f****d cos folk aren't replying to a thread on the hunting life . 

?

No it just gives a flavour of what people care about ........

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, socks said:

This thread and the small amount of interest it has had shows me that we are fukced in this country. Nobody gives a fukc ..........

Mate, I can only echo what the other lads have said.

I like to talk about this stuff because I think you should but the reality, no, nobody cares.......so you can’t care either or it just breaks you and you wind up moving to the back arse of Ireland whittling f***ing spoons ! Lol 

This stuff isnt that high up on people’s list, they ain’t bad people, they just think about other stuff.......that’s life I’m afraid.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Its not that people dont care about it mate, its just not as shocking as it once was, same as the grooming gangs its just people are getting used to hearing about it so its somewhat normalized for some

When you are forced by law to tell lies like a man can be a woman and a woman a man then you will accept just about anything.

We normalise the buggery of children by law so after that, what’s left to not normalise ? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, riohog said:

what a fkd up country /world we now live in ,i fear for my young grandson to be in it ,,,

Imho mate, we are saving up a catastrophe......when utter terrible madness is accepted history tells us the only way it ends is with equally utter terrible madness.

If folks won’t even go to the polling booth to save themselves and future generations then it’s all just going to end up burning.......madness mate, complete and utter madness.

• Like 2

Don't know if I read the report right ,but wasn't it drug related ,the dead lad was dealing ,I agree its a horrible crime ,and typical of the media to play it down ,but I suppose shit like that is an occupational hazard if you want to deal drugs ?