Macron slapped

They ought to have pulled his toupee off. Macron's merkin they call it over here. ?

Laxt Wednesday we were driving down to a campsite in the Lot valley about 2pm. There were dozens of gendarmes stationed all along the last 50km of the route, all with black rucksacks near to them. We booked in and the village was full of police. There were two motorbike cops and an abulance stationed outside the restaurant we ate at. We left around 8:30 and they were still waiting for le petit empereur to depart. The waiter was very disparaging about him. I asked if we should stand up and salute as he passed. The waiter said this how we should wave indicating the 'tosser' gesture. A French couple said that he had come here to launch his election campaign as he got the highest percentage of votes for him here last time around , over 70%. They also said that there were only around 100 inhabitants. There were more fekking  cops in the village than voters  ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Aannnnddddd.......surprise, surprise......

WWW.BBC.COM

Investigators search the homes of two suspects and reportedly find arms at the home of one of them.

So the bloke reads history and collects stuff ?

Obviously far right nut job ! Lol 

Exactly. Educate yourself about history and your an extremist! 

• Like 2
On 09/06/2021 at 18:51, WILF said:

Aannnnddddd.......surprise, surprise......

WWW.BBC.COM

Investigators search the homes of two suspects and reportedly find arms at the home of one of them.

So the bloke reads history and collects stuff ?

Obviously far right nut job ! Lol 

I'm not kidding; years ago when I used to fit blinds. The nicest, most honest bloke you could ever meet. I met him. He collected things that were macabre. He had Hitler youth/SS knives, bayonets blah etc... all were authentic (or so he said but I believe him, him and his Mrs had serious cash). I couldn't believe my eyes when he pulled a 57 year old Nazi flag ?

Nowadays it's different. Someone has a copy of Mein Kampf or Catcher in the Rye and they are impressioned, do something fuucked up and then whole world blames his or her life on Hitler or Salinger. Collectors are more like The World at War, keeping relics to show what a cnut really is ;)

• Like 2