Worried about your kids education / brainwash ? Check this mum with balls

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m far from daft but was always comfy with my upbringing an never tried to hide it, I swear, I moan an to some I prob come across as a pure arsehole, but to the folk who actually see past the odd bad word, cos that’s all they are, or the odd remark that most folk are too scared to say then they see that I ain’t stupid an actually a very decent hard working guy that just wants best for his family, but again I’m clever enough to realise some folk just see bottom of the pile council estate scum when they look an especially hear me haha I’m cool with that cos I just see judge mental fools looking back an can’t be arsed, I’d rather go spend me time with me family who know am forgive me faults/flaws what ever they me be an still see me for the good Cnut I try hard to be ? so ill leave it to somebody a lot more qualified than me, but if they say what I want to hear then I’ll back them like a loyal dog ?

You govanites are fluent in bad words lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for her, amazing stuff. More Tatiana’s needed in the world ?

School education is like the NHS. It's free and obviously low quality because it's free. 

Standing up against the system is always the right thing to do when it comes to protecting your children and the vulnerable. Why send them to school at all now when parents know what's going on, there still your children, can't complain if your still sending them there.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

School education is like the NHS. It's free and obviously low quality because it's free. 

Standing up against the system is always the right thing to do when it comes to protecting your children and the vulnerable. Why send them to school at all now when parents know what's going on, there still your children, can't complain if your still sending them there.

Schools are great places for kids, but like any other organisation they require checks and balances.

The answer is to engage but don’t just be a passenger. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fair play to the girl but as soon as she started talking this was all I could think off 

Possibly some of the worse acting the world has ever seen. Off topic I know but wow everything is such low quality these days. She's a screamer alright.

She sounds like a complete nutcase, just throwing out words she thinks are dramatic. 

Treason isn't an act that a school can do against children.

No teacher in that school ever told anyone to go out and kill a Police Officer. They had an assignment that was on a hot topic in the USA at the time.  

"You work for me!", "YOU WORK FOR ME!!"... sounds like one of those numpties that gets pulled over by the Police, then tells the copper they pay their wages. 

The best response, "I work for nothing doing this... this is a volunteer position!" ... "WELL THEN I PAID FOR THAT PODIUM!" ?

I bet she walked out of there thinking what a great thing she has done, giving them a piece of her mind. One of those people who likes to "put the world right!" 

Who pays the board? No one ... they're a bunch of volunteers just trying to help the school out ?

39 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

She sounds like a complete nutcase, just throwing out words she thinks are dramatic. 

Treason isn't an act that a school can do against children.

No teacher in that school ever told anyone to go out and kill a Police Officer. They had an assignment that was on a hot topic in the USA at the time.  

"You work for me!", "YOU WORK FOR ME!!"... sounds like one of those numpties that gets pulled over by the Police, then tells the copper they pay their wages. 

The best response, "I work for nothing doing this... this is a volunteer position!" ... "WELL THEN I PAID FOR THAT PODIUM!" ?

I bet she walked out of there thinking what a great thing she has done, giving them a piece of her mind. One of those people who likes to "put the world right!" 

Who pays the board? No one ... they're a bunch of volunteers just trying to help the school out ?

At least she said something 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

At least she said something 

Is that the standard we are aiming for? 

If I disagree with a decision I can go and shout at someone who's got absolutely nothing to do with that decision?

I don't agree with cancel culture myself, shall I go down the local council office and shout at the admin staff who take calls "I paid for your desk!!" 

How on earth is that going to resolve anything? 

28 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

If I disagree with a decision I can go and shout at someone who's got absolutely nothing to do with that decision?

I don't agree with cancel culture myself, shall I go down the local council office and shout at the admin staff who take calls "I paid for your desk!!" 

Yeah, but it’s better than doing absolutely f**k all isn’t it mate 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

i dont think the folk she was having a dig at were admin....i got the impression they were the education board itself ...

correct me if im wrong anybody ...?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i dont think the folk she was having a dig at were admin....i got the impression they were the education board itself ...

correct me if im wrong anybody ...?

They were mate, voluntary or not they are the people making policy.....much like school governors in the UK 

3 hours ago, WILF said:

They were mate, voluntary or not they are the people making policy.....much like school governors in the UK 

Except it was nothing to do with policy ... an individual librarian handed out some badges. 

Two individual teachers did some political stuff in their own spare time. 

That's not reflective of the school's policy. 

It had nothing to do with the board.