Wrong place to park

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Be a few different replies if it was a few lads out for a run with the dogs and a farmer had done it to a van in a gateway, all he had to do was push it out the way, no need to turn the fckr over..

Possibly more to the story?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Be a few different replies if it was a few lads out for a run with the dogs and a farmer had done it to a van in a gateway, all he had to do was push it out the way, no need to turn the fckr over..

But it wasn't dog lads bb and it wasn't just a gateway. 

Look at the Chavy prick waving the farmer on as if he hasn't the balls to do it ??? soon changes his tune when his motor's on its roof being pushed onto the road.  ???

Edited by dogmandont

There’s more to that because who is filming it ?.......looks to me like a traveller is trying to drive the bloke mad and has come unstuck.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s more to that because who is filming it ?.......looks to me like a traveller is trying to drive the bloke mad and has come unstuck.

theres more than one young lad wilf....sounds like theres another lad there ...and maybe a third..

i know its pretty funny to watch ...i couldnt give two fucks about the chavy kids.....but i recon that farmer is going to be in strife ....not only has he smashed that motor up....but hes knocked the kid over with tractor forks...

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

theres more than one young lad wilf....sounds like theres another lad there ...and maybe a third..

i know its pretty funny to watch ...i couldnt give two fucks about the chavy kids.....but i recon that farmer is going to be in strife ....not only has he smashed that motor up....but hes knocked the kid over with tractor forks...

You could well be right mate, out of order really but true.

Thats how it works now days, someone wants to act the c**t and you wind up in bother if you do something about it.

We don’t have that problem here ;) 

• Like 2