• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have put this pic up a million times  on here so my apologies to folk that have seen it before.. but here is Sally being slipped by Oggy...she's the red collar.  

Mc I don't keep coursing types and never have but they have put an end to a few without running over the hills and far away, don't get me wrong I like to see a good dog on a winter hare but my lot jus

Fukc sake were you neglected as a kid or something and your trying to get as much attention now as you possibly can ........

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think mC HULL needs to see a proper hare dog without saluki blood on a winter hare. ?

Thank you greb thats what I would love mate ? 

But seem to be in same category as them big cats big foot and the loch ness monster there there about some were ? ?

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Capable dogs then I take it? 

Ask mr bowline he’ll have you sat on his nee  like a school boy if your willing to listen an be educated I’ll tell you what you want to hear 

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Black neck said:

Ok whoever loses the running gets bummed

I'll be running me 12 year old fell bitch?

sweet Jesus you are taking the saying "you aren't a man till you have had a man"

to the next level  BN,you will be all clogged up in no time .???

2 hours ago, toolebox said:

sweet Jesus you are taking the saying "you aren't a man till you have had a man"

to the next level  BN,you will be all clogged up in no time .???

How can it be wrong when it feels so right 

Ffs???????

12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I'm pretty certain Billy's dad ran non-ped whippets, I used to run at the same time at the same clubs in Ashington and Bedlington, and him a Bill ran pure Deerhounds and deerhound crosses, not Salukis.

Bills on here and may clear that up.

The old deer cross in my kennel is direct out of a Doxhope dog, and the pup I've got coming has Doxhope grandparents.

Cheers.

He probably on about the Irish tinker lot 

On 06/06/2021 at 22:47, Moocher71 said:

Id rather a juckel got it in the bag ASAP so f all that running up and down ,give no law and get in the bag thats what a lurcher all about to me  

Exactly , you can’t eat it till you have caught it and as for red ones I suppose you could live on them but they taste like shite ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Exactly , you can’t eat it till you have caught it and as for red ones I suppose you could live on them but they taste like shite ?

I've never gone out me way to take gingers and never will .if we don't eat it I don't waste me time ,if one gets up and me dog off slip then its fair game.

• Like 3