hw100 ktl cracked stock

so i took the old hw out of the bag to have a play and the bloody stock has split in 2-3 places down the side by the cylinder.feck me why am i so lucky.anway can the stock be repaire or should i just get a pelacement wood one dont fancy the laminate anymore ?.has this happenend to anyone else ?.just for the record i am very carefull with every weapon i own and do not through things around i genearally abuse any of my kit.air rifle also has not been dropped ever so fecking pissed off.

2 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Lad on Ebay is selling one, £180, banger715  with studs and adjustable but pad, don' know him, but if it helps you out. 

thank you but i have been banned from ebay.simple case of i needed to update my card details but after 1 week of trying and it not working and even phoning the idiots it would not let me update,wankers.use amazon now with no problems.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, .357shooter said:

thank you but i have been banned from ebay.simple case of i needed to update my card details but after 1 week of trying and it not working and even phoning the idiots it would not let me update,wankers.use amazon now with no problems.

I have the same problem, Paypal want me to send them a photo of me because I'm not dumb enough to be on Facebook giving away all my personal details, see if a buddy will sort it for you, don't know what a new stock will cost, and hope never to find out. 

• 4 weeks later...

turns out the guy in the gunshop said hw had delivered one the same.unlucky for me mine is 2 years old.shop owner though has a guy that can fix it so just have to wait about 2 weeks for the stock to come back.

4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

turns out the guy in the gunshop said hw had delivered one the same.unlucky for me mine is 2 years old.shop owner though has a guy that can fix it so just have to wait about 2 weeks for the stock to come back.

Is it laminate or walnut?

2015 this one and still good .357! Been looked after but haven't been a fanny with it.. had some gear with it and still no probs 

20210704_204647.jpg

20170114_114032.jpg

20161023_093805.jpg

• Like 1

It may be worth calling Hull Cartridge and ask if they have any marked or slight damaged stocks in their warehouse as I know they do get them and I believe they don't all go back to Germany.  Nothing to lose.

Phil

• Like 1