hw100 ktl cracked stock

so i took the old hw out of the bag to have a play and the bloody stock has split in 2-3 places down the side by the cylinder.feck me why am i so lucky.anway can the stock be repaire or should i just get a pelacement wood one dont fancy the laminate anymore ?.has this happenend to anyone else ?.just for the record i am very carefull with every weapon i own and do not through things around i genearally abuse any of my kit.air rifle also has not been dropped ever so fecking pissed off.

2 hours ago, stealthy1 said:

Lad on Ebay is selling one, £180, banger715  with studs and adjustable but pad, don' know him, but if it helps you out. 

thank you but i have been banned from ebay.simple case of i needed to update my card details but after 1 week of trying and it not working and even phoning the idiots it would not let me update,wankers.use amazon now with no problems.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, .357shooter said:

thank you but i have been banned from ebay.simple case of i needed to update my card details but after 1 week of trying and it not working and even phoning the idiots it would not let me update,wankers.use amazon now with no problems.

I have the same problem, Paypal want me to send them a photo of me because I'm not dumb enough to be on Facebook giving away all my personal details, see if a buddy will sort it for you, don't know what a new stock will cost, and hope never to find out. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

turns out the guy in the gunshop said hw had delivered one the same.unlucky for me mine is 2 years old.shop owner though has a guy that can fix it so just have to wait about 2 weeks for the stock to come back.

Is it laminate or walnut?

It may be worth calling Hull Cartridge and ask if they have any marked or slight damaged stocks in their warehouse as I know they do get them and I believe they don't all go back to Germany.  Nothing to lose.

Phil

• Like 1