3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Out of curiosity what makes them ‘scum’, genuine question ......

pretty much every one who is taken on a plane in handcuffs is a criminal who is getting kicked out, the raving idiots will then kick off blocking the plane taking off until the criminal is taken off that plane, want some links to look up how many foreign criminals use every dodge going fully funded by legal aid to stay here, I`ll stand by my scum comment!

• Like 4
10 hours ago, neil82 said:

pretty much every one who is taken on a plane in handcuffs is a criminal who is getting kicked out, the raving idiots will then kick off blocking the plane taking off until the criminal is taken off that plane, want some links to look up how many foreign criminals use every dodge going fully funded by legal aid to stay here, I`ll stand by my scum comment!

So all immigrants are criminals ? You’ve lost me ? 

10 hours ago, baker boy said:

All illegal immigrants are, and should be treated as such, hunted down and booted out

thank you, saved me posting the same thing, if any immigrant wants to enter this country there are steps they can take to do so legally if they want to act as invaders then they are criminals and should get booted out, no ifs or buts and certainly not endless appeals funded by UK tax payers

• Like 2
On 06/06/2021 at 19:33, SheepChaser said:

Mate, we owe a lot of Indian folk, and Pakistani folk, a fairly large thank you for what they did for us between about 1939 and 1947. Anyone who thinks different should go and open a few history books .......

Yeah, old battle photos of the Second World War are wall to wall Asians ! 

• Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

Yeah, old battle photos of the Second World War are wall to wall Asians ! 

I was feeling up for a debate the other day ? today I’m tired ? 

But my grandfather went to India before the Second World War as an officer in the Indian army, aged 17 I believe. He stayed in the Indian army until independence and he led Indian troops across Asia, the Middle East and Europe and he was to be on the front of the assault on Japan, but luckily they dropped the bomb. He led Sikhs, Gurkha, Hindus and even a bunch of Ethiopians in the desert for a while. His father before him was an officer in the Indian army for life and led his Sikh troops across our empire, including a very long stint in Afghanistan. They never had much bad to say about any of those men. But you’re right, you don’t see them in the photos do you ? And when everyone else was celebrating victory in 1945, they still had two more years of fighting and dying. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

But my grandfather went to India before the Second World War as an officer in the Indian army, aged 17 I believe. He stayed in the Indian army until independence and he led Indian troops across Asia, the Middle East and Europe and he was to be on the front of the assault on Japan, but luckily they dropped the bomb. He led Sikhs, Gurkha, Hindus and even a bunch of Ethiopians in the desert for a while. His father before him was an officer in the Indian army for life and led his Sikh troops across our empire, including a very long stint in Afghanistan. They never had much bad to say about any of those men. But you’re right, you don’t see them in the photos do you ? And when everyone else was celebrating victory in 1945, they still had two more years of fighting and dying. 

Id put the Sikhs in charge of the southern coast line with the orders of stop the boats any way you see fit. Within a week the problem would stop

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I haven’t got anything bad to say about them either, I just don’t think we owe them anymore of a debt of gratitude than any other soldier that fought for the allies.

• Like 1