2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so do we think she is doing a good job now that the deportation levels of illeagals is at an all time low ?

problem is not with her or any other previous home secretary, it`s the judges, solicitors, the human rights act and the do gooders who block planes taking off to take the scum home

• Like 6

I have this fantasy where I'm giving priti Patel one and we have a whole line of African servants that we have rescued from a dingy, we dress them up in funny gold suits and they serve us glasses of prosseco and pigs in blankets. 

Yes, I have been on wine and standing in the sun all afternoon before someone asks ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, neil82 said:

problem is not with her or any other previous home secretary, it`s the judges, solicitors, the human rights act and the do gooders who block planes taking off to take the scum home

so if she is unable to do her job why is there this position in the government ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, neil82 said:

Out of curiosity what makes them ‘scum’, genuine question ......

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

well she aint gonna send her family back to those shitholes is she

Mate, we owe a lot of Indian folk, and Pakistani folk, a fairly large thank you for what they did for us between about 1939 and 1947. Anyone who thinks different should go and open a few history books .......

• Like 1

I think shes doing a good job , as been said shes got her hands tied by the legal system , plus after the windrush scandal there treading extra careful

Can you imagine if Corbyn won the last election ?

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Out of curiosity what makes them ‘scum’, genuine question ......

Yeah bit strong that.....id just call them weak,gutless,no pride dirty sell out ponces myself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mate, we owe a lot of Indian folk, and Pakistani folk, a fairly large thank you for what they did for us between about 1939 and 1947. Anyone who thinks different should go and open a few history books .......

I agree but still dont want them living next door ??? they have had 100s of millions in aid over the years I think our debt is paid to them!

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1

What the Indians who changed sides with the japs in ww2 at Singapore ?