• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A year old now 

Another good we morning learning bolted a few for her 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

My dogs live through -8 to 45c mate, you haven't seen a working whippet. This is how you picture a whippet, lol.

IMG_0174 (1).JPG

He certainly hasen't seen proper whippets mate.  He's probably seen a couple of those tiny, 17"-18" tts fragile as f**k little things, which are apparently quite common up north of england.  ? ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

But you keep saying, no other type of running dog can catch hares single handed, unless it's coursing/saluki bred!!

Don't be so f***ing nieve!!  SEVERAL non coursing breds, several whippets, 'bitsa' lurchers etc have done exactly that, several times a season for a few seasons they've been worked!!

ok mate november isnt winter mate lol brick new better than to run december january he was a dog man not a fool mate 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

He certainly hasen't seen proper whippets mate.  He's probably seen a couple of those tiny, 17"-18" tts fragile as f**k little things, which are apparently quite common up north of england.  ? ?

what you got them whippets that are 24tts lol full a greyhound thats a longdog mate a whippet x greyhound 

not a whippet they are 20tts lol

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what you got them whippets that are 24tts lol full a greyhound thats a longdog mate a whippet x greyhound 

not a whippet they are 20tts lol

Magoo lol, for one, all the kc reg whippets I've owned have been well over 20" tts, the smallest bitch I've owned was 20 1/2" tts, and she still caught hares, single handed, believe it or not.

My other kc whippets, a bitch 21 3/4" tts single handed hare killer, my last two kc dogs, 22" tts and 22 1/2" tts respectivley, also killed several hares single handed.

Please don't call me a liar.  I've owned running dogs, greyhounds, whippets, lurchers of every cross that's out there, for over 40 years, actually that's not true, I've never owned a gsd cross, and I've still yet to see a saluki/coursing bred I'd be happy to own.

Now, I really am starting to understand that you have REALLY NOT seen any 'proper' whippets, and actually NOT seen many good lurchers/longdogs, apart from saluki/coursing breds, that are suited to your very boggy/wet ground.  You really need to get out and about across this great country of ours, with it's different grounds and terrains, and then I think your eyes woukd certainly be opened, as to what a lot of our NON saluki bred dogs could/can catch/kill.

Yours in sport, SHAAARK.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol 3/4 a the country sodden winter mate you a summer hunter as well lol we live UK it rain all the time if dog can't hack wet it's a pet 

Irish lady suppose to have no Saluki but chances are it did lol 

????

The bricks dogs probably had saluki in em as well. Lol. 

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Would any of you lads match me November best a 3

1000 quid ?

I seriously don’t understand why you put that up….. you know 98% on here don’t leave the house to walk the dog.. even if they had one.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Would any of you lads match me November best a 3

1000 quid ?

FFS your getting worse ?  what the f**k are you on lad ? i want some ? its a bit stronger than cider i think with the shit you spout ?

Offering matches on net is so 10 years ago ?

How long have you been running dogs and how old are you ?

Edited by Big Ron

Don’t where this hare paradise is , but it’s that hot these days and even worse since lockdowns with all these new nosey dog walkers about , a mate of mine has had the law to him 3 times  ferreting on permission yet he was reported for hare courseing , soon as these new nosey feckers have hit the countryside it’s got silly 

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, C.green said:

Mc hull what bit of the country you running ?

i assume around hull or within 30 miles of it.....cos he walks everywhere...doesnt drive

• Haha 2
On 06/06/2021 at 12:12, nothernlite said:

A year old now 20210529_171519.jpg.41a488c096e55d0f2eace75b2b185c90.jpg

provided she makes a good worker....i recon one of you mates grews over her ...then give me a pup..lol

• Like 1