What an embarrassment

How fukcing pathetic ... trying to be the big I am in front of your boy and his mates ... look at me I’m the cool dad .... instead you cause your dog what could be a career ending injury ... you embarrass your lad in front of his mates and you stain your newly laid concrete ... it would serve you right if you got gangrene from your wounds lost both your legs and left a shit stain behind you when you dragged your pathetic carcass across your new yard .........

• Haha 8
Just now, socks said:

How fukcing pathetic ... trying to be the big I am in front of your boy and his mates ... look at me I’m the cool dad .... instead you cause your dog what could be a career ending injury ... you embarrass your lad in front of his mates and you stain your newly laid concrete ... it would serve you right if you got gangrene from your wounds lost both your legs and left a shit stain behind you when you dragged your pathetic carcass across your new yard .........

Your so f***ing wrong my little Welsh Munchkin friend....so wrong its untrue...

I was showing off infront of my daughter, Fin was out with his mates far away from his pathetic excuse for a father...lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Your so f***ing wrong my little Welsh Munchkin friend....so wrong its untrue...

I was showing off infront of my daughter, Fin was out with his mates far away from his pathetic excuse for a father...lol

Fukc sake that’s even worse ... now instead of your daughter seeing you as the epitome of what a man a dad a role model should be and aiming high in her mind to marry somebody just like you ... she now sees who and what you really are and will probably end up marrying somebody called tyron who works on the waltzers at a travelling fun fair who smokes weed at 6am in the morning has a strange attraction to disabled conjoined twins and brews his own meths ..... if only you hadn’t felt the need to try and show off .......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

OK...I'm ready for the shit...

At 44 I should know better than trying to show off in front of thd kids...but...I thought I could at least skate board down the yard without much problem...wrong...my f***ing stupid dog decided she wanted in and stuck her foot under the wheel...

I'm not joking I flew a good 6ft before hitting the concrete, I'm hobbling around, knee, hip, shoulder and both wrists are injured...oh...and up the vets as the dogs foot ended up gashed....what a complete twat...

Plus my wife rang the vets and told them the story, the pretty young vet who took the dog off me said.."a skateboarding accident wasn't it?"... I felt a proper twat...lol20210604_093345.jpg.46f6183ef28476d7b2a2b8ba37ccfd9f.jpg

:whistling:

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, socks said:

Fukc sake that’s even worse ... now instead of your daughter seeing you as the epitome of what a man a dad a role model should be and aiming high in her mind to marry somebody just like you ... she now sees who and what you really are and will probably end up marrying somebody called tyron who works on the waltzers at a travelling fun fair who smokes weed at 6am in the morning has a strange attraction to disabled conjoined twins and brews his own meths ..... if only you hadn’t felt the need to try and show off .......

Do you know me??? 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, socks said:

Suspiciously specific... :hmm::laugh: