• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greyman said:

What a bunch of judgemental self righteous  pricks ?

I'm not judging. I'm not having the vaccine. I'm young (ish), fairly fit and healthy. 

Make your own mind up and do what's best for you. I actually have some agreement with the anti vaxers and the recent anti lockdown campaigners. Unfortunately I couldn't join their protests because a majority of them are fckin loonies and have mental health issues. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, dillydog said:

It's not about being anti vax, it's about getting both sides of the argument, if you think this or any other government was there to protect you you're a fool

Spot on !!! 

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Any anti vaxers i know all take recreational drugs, weed, coke, mdma etc etc, they have a cheek to rabbit on about the vaccines, and a few caught covid and had egg on their face after as they were seen as bull shitter paranoid idiots

Lol... Your another closed minded clown I see... So the top scientists and the likes of froyd and Darwin and all your top drawer people of today are flat out on the very drugs you've just mentioned...??

Just read that anyone who's had the vaccine in Russia or Spain is NOT ALLOWED to fly... Incase of blood clots..??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

The quacks giving opinions as facts? Seen plenty of em 

Opinions as facts? Lol

Seen plenty of them have you, so have I, mainly on BBC, sky news, prime minister's questions and all the usual suspects.

Nothing more empowering than having the establishment on your side is there!?

• Like 3

It's story telling at its finest.  They clearly don't believe it as they are part of the author class behind it. But the people in general believe it and that's all that matters. 

Next story on the agenda, G7. 

Titled 'The climate monster needs more money from those that are already struggling and then climate change will likely improve.' ?

It's all been done before. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's story telling at its finest.  They clearly don't believe it as they are part of the author class behind it. But the people in general believe it and that's all that matters. 

Next story on the agenda, G7. 

Titled 'The climate monster needs more money from those that are already struggling and then climate change will likely improve.' ?

It's all been done before. 

Lol.. yea but first they have to dump 3 quarter of a billion of the emergency trial spike protein to the poor African countries..wonder why.

Is it maybe that not all of England Ireland Scotland and Wales are sheep who roll over... And actually have some real time thinking human beings left who ARE WILLING AND FIGHTING BACK... Against this total lunacy. Civic duty I heard one poor individual claim it as ?... 

Climate monster is the next tiger to be released...but before that my entire way of life that I love is f****d.

Animals are now classed as sentient beings  meaning in other words anything to do with nature and pest control services will be classed as a hate crime within 5 years...and your being encouraged to no longer call a female a woman..she is from now on being categorised as a birthing being...

If you don't think the puppet masters are seriously deluded by this stage then I definitely believe you have been programmed and have some mental health issues.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Your another closed minded clown I see... So the top scientists and the likes of froyd and Darwin and all your top drawer people of today are flat out on the very drugs you've just mentioned...??

Just read that anyone who's had the vaccine in Russia or Spain is NOT ALLOWED to fly... Incase of blood clots..??

Your the clown bell end, what i was saying is the people against the vaccine that i know are all drug users, now from where i sit theyre hypocrites, as they take stuff made from feck knows what and eat, inject or smoke but then cry and complain about a vaccine, is the bit i cant understand, aswell as a few that actually caught the virus and then admitted they were wrong, 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, sandymere said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Britain’s prime minister is slapdash, venal, incompetent — and unassailably popular.

tell us something we don't know sandy...lol

mind you ...he's more popular than  Corbyn ....remember the last election ....you will have to do beter mate..lol

• Like 5