• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Think the vaccine has began to start working on your brain already. You never used to swear in the past???

Another fantasy interpretation of reality! Easy enough to prove like... but then you’ll just play dumb again eh. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

'Fantasy' would saying that a global vaccine is safe and effective after being manufactured in record time, ie under a year, when every other vaccine is usable after 5 years of testing. 

Fantasy or reality?

Swerrrrrrvvveeee!

And round and round we go :laugh:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I wouldnt trust science...whats it done for us in the last 100 years eh...?

that is quite funny..lol

but lets not forget science is done by us humans......and by christ can humans make mistakes and f**k up

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I wouldnt trust science...whats it done for us in the last 100 years eh...?

Off the top of my head.....in excess of 200 million dead in wars over the last 100 years due to scientific advancements ?

Anyway, about those that took their mRNA altering vaccine because Matt Hancock said it part of our white board road map plan(white board made in china of course)?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Only guessing like but I reckon you're a glass half empty kinda guy....?

And are them deaths down to purely scientific advancements or did us mad bast@rds (humans) have a hand in them

?half full mate. I like knowing things wether negative or positive, therefore forewarned is forearmed. Your right about the mad humans bit. Technology killed no one, unless there was a human behind the wheel or a human sitting on a seat happy to receive their injection. The consolation in all of it is that whatever people have chosen to do, no one will be really disappointed.

Edited by Neobliviscaris1776