8 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Your a class ? ...she didn't toe the Irish government agenda you mean... 

I only know what I read, like with most things it seems, I don’t have your access to the very top echelons of politics, science and medicine ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I only know what I read, like with most things it seems, I don’t have your access to the very top echelons of politics, science and medicine ?

It's ok ... Your the perfect epitome of a little bit of reading of rich men scheming...can leave rocks in the head... ?

38 minutes ago, stop.end said:

It's ok ... Your the perfect epitome of a little bit of reading of rich men scheming...can leave rocks in the head... ?

If you say so Mr Bond ?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Francie said:

Trump is the onlyan with balls,done a speech last night an called outchina,an said they should pay reparations to the whole world,Goodman trump

Mr born called me out today on Dolores Cahill... Dolores Cahill is what wilf called a quack... There all puppets playing to whatever strings or narritive that's popular... No one's right or wrong... But as vaccinated people become more..variants and threats of mutations become more...

Any hint of people being hesitant..

Are now labelled... Lol you couldn't make it up...

Oh hold on..it's happening right now.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Francie said:

Trump is the onlyan with balls,done a speech last night an called outchina,an said they should pay reparations to the whole world,Goodman trump

All smoke and mirrors...

6 hours ago, Francie said:

I wouldn't put it past the goverment tbh,anythings possible with them,they done it for years gate pathway using that midozolan, until family members started asking questions,an now apparently it was stopped in 2014. 

Hancock has ordered more of the same drug,an people want him questioned over it. 

Il wait for the nutjob line. 

If you think the gov are not capable of it then I'd say you don't know the gov. 

Il add this,they had disabled people down as do not resus if they had covid ffs,so I'd say some got the midozolan treatment. 

The gov are scumbags British an Irish 

Boris can't even buy a pair of curtains without it making front page news yet they can keep this under wraps,  im surprised Cummings didn't mention it lol 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Boris can't even buy a pair of curtains without it making front page news yet they can keep this under wraps,  im surprised Cummings didn't mention it lol 

All the info is there online if you look mate lol

13 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Mr born called me out today on Dolores Cahill... Dolores Cahill is what wilf called a quack... There all puppets playing to whatever strings or narritive that's popular... No one's right or wrong... But as vaccinated people become more..variants and threats of mutations become more...

Any hint of people being hesitant..

Are now labelled... Lol you couldn't make it up...

Oh hold on..it's happening right now.

I didn’t call her any such thing, I said she had to resign because she was making the IFP look bad.......

Twenty years in development, the only people that will get it are going to die of there condition anyway and still a very slow roll out, compared with Covid, 9 months from development to licensing a 98% percent survival record and being pushed on everybody regardless of wether they need it or not and no prior testing to see if you already have a natural immunity to it, can’t see why anybody would be a little concerned ??

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No idea mate, just worrying that it's happened just over a week after having her first pfizer jab. 

We have locked horns a few times over this but as I,ve said before I really hope I,m wrong and your sis comes through this, your in my thoughts mate good luck ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1