5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Delores Cahill has basically been chucked out of the IFP for coming out with all sorts of spurious, lunatic rantings because she was making them look bad.

The IFP talks a lot of sense on a lot of issues, many of which I fully agree with but this bird had to resign.

Anyway, if you don’t want it, don’t have it and then you can find out yourself if you were right or wrong......simples 

But she's well qualified wilf tho on the subject.

She simply is not going along with the mainstream narrative on the subject,nothing major wilf

• Like 2

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

My dad took my sister to hospital yesterday afternoon, she's now being treated for a possible blood clot on the lungs. 

She had the Pfizer vaccine friday before last, the docs at hospital said it isn't anything to do with that and more to do with her giving birth 8 weeks ago, apparently pregnancy puts you at a higher risk. 

Coincidence maybe but I don't know, touch wood her CT scan doesn't show anything worrying. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My dad took my sister to hospital yesterday afternoon, she's now being treated for a possible blood clot on the lungs. 

She had the Pfizer vaccine friday before last, the docs at hospital said it isn't anything to do with that and more to do with her giving birth 8 weeks ago, apparently pregnancy puts you at a higher risk. 

Coincidence maybe but I don't know, touch wood her CT scan doesn't show anything worrying. 

Hope your sisters ok greb

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Do you think they used a drug during the first lockdown to kill upto 25k people sent back to care homes ?

I wouldn't put it past the goverment tbh,anythings possible with them,they done it for years gate pathway using that midozolan, until family members started asking questions,an now apparently it was stopped in 2014. 

Hancock has ordered more of the same drug,an people want him questioned over it. 

Il wait for the nutjob line. 

If you think the gov are not capable of it then I'd say you don't know the gov. 

Il add this,they had disabled people down as do not resus if they had covid ffs,so I'd say some got the midozolan treatment. 

The gov are scumbags British an Irish 

Edited by Francie
20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Hope your sisters ok greb

Hope so, they found something on her x-ray last night and today her bloods were high on the D-dimer tests. 

Yesterday she had a sky high white blood cell count so were thinking it was an infection. 

They aren't certain if it's a blood clot but they are going to treat her for one for now. 

If it is the worst we will take some convincing that it was nothing to do with the vaccine. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Hope so, they found something on her x-ray last night and today her bloods were high on the D-dimer tests. 

Yesterday she had a sky high white blood cell count so were thinking it was an infection. 

They aren't certain if it's a blood clot but they are going to treat her for one for now. 

If it is the worst we will take some convincing that it was nothing to do with the vaccine. 

Not a good situation to be in greb,yous are in my prayers. 

Do you think it was the jab? 

I read that 12000 people died in Europe alone,an 21,000 injured from the jab,it was on the an EU website,il try find it again. 

Don't know if its true tho didn't read into it,but I will now.

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I had to give my wife injections in the stomach for about a week after giving birth, think that was for blood clots.

Hope your sister is ok.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Francie said:

An why is America not using the az vaccine,old Joe said all the doses will be given to other countries cause it hasn't been cleared yet? 

Now that is suspious

Astra must be the one main one there giving out where I live, me and most of my mates had the first one and were all ill with it!

some in bed for days and there’s a lad on here who has had a bad reaction and it covered him in BAD blisters.. now with all this it came out of a lab talk things have got me thinking.. my mate had horrific reaction when they pumped him full of stuff in the first gulf war, those jabs were for chemical attacks!

he still blisters up now when the suns out

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, si brown said:

Astra must be the one main one there giving out where I live, me and most of my mates had the first one and were all ill with it!

some in bed for days and there’s a lad on here who has had a bad reaction and it covered him in BAD blisters.. now with all this it came out of a lab talk things have got me thinking.. my mate had horrific reaction when they pumped him full of stuff in the first gulf war, those jabs were for chemical attacks!

he still blisters up now when the suns out

Harsh stuff that si hope the lad here is ok

Edited by Francie
25 minutes ago, MH1 said:

I had to give my wife injections in the stomach for about a week after giving birth, think that was for blood clots.

Hope your sister is ok.

That's what the docs are claiming would be the likely cause if she has a clot, she gave birth 8 week ago. 

Edited by Greb147
58 minutes ago, Francie said:

Not a good situation to be in greb,yous are in my prayers. 

Do you think it was the jab? 

I read that 12000 people died in Europe alone,an 21,000 injured from the jab,it was on the an EU website,il try find it again. 

Don't know if its true tho didn't read into it,but I will now.

No idea mate, just worrying that it's happened just over a week after having her first pfizer jab. 

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Harsh stuff that si hope the lad here is ok

think hes on the mend, hes got loads of creams and stuff.. all the skin on his feet looked like you'd taken a blow torch to them, he cant work or wear shoes :(

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Delores Cahill has basically been chucked out of the IFP for coming out with all sorts of spurious, lunatic rantings because she was making them look bad.

The IFP talks a lot of sense on a lot of issues, many of which I fully agree with but this bird had to resign.

Anyway, if you don’t want it, don’t have it and then you can find out yourself if you were right or wrong......simples 

Lol... Your a class ? ...she didn't toe the Irish government agenda you mean... 

• Like 2