10 hours ago, Rusty2 said:

I have 4 family members work for NHS all got the jab quicker than regular folk

My misses was offered it in the first week of role out as she worked ina care home. She declined the chance first time around but took the offer a few weeks later after a majority of the other staff members had has theres first and had all been fine.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

14 hours ago, stop.end said:

They have NOT isolated any corvid 19 virus...so How can they have a vaccine?

It is a computer generated spike protein...Not a vaccine.

Covid-19 is the Virus "SARS-Cov-2"

WWW.WHO.INT

An explanation of the official names for the corona virus disease (COVID-2019) and the virus that causes it.

Cheers Arry

6 minutes ago, Arry said:

WWW.WHO.INT

An explanation of the official names for the corona virus disease (COVID-2019) and the virus that causes it.

Cheers Arry

They haven't use that virus in vaccine mate 

They use a virus from a chimp adapted it in a lab 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, .357shooter said:

ok so serious question why are the front line nhs workers not having the jab ?.so you have to have the jab to save the nhs but what if you get treated in hospital by one of them who has not had the jab and you get corvid.seems very f****d up to me that the front line workers have not been done first so that they do not infect patients.

My eldest daughter works in the local hospital and everyone who she works with has had the jab same as the wife who works in a care facility. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Arry said:

WWW.WHO.INT

Cheers Arry

Lol..what's that supposed to be proof?

Give your head a shake.

I have noticed one thing which might be a strange side affect since having the jabs. I been drawn to buying tools n shit off tinternet which all suspiciously seem to originate from China. Spooky

• Haha 6
11 hours ago, .357shooter said:

ok so serious question why are the front line nhs workers not having the jab ?.so you have to have the jab to save the nhs but what if you get treated in hospital by one of them who has not had the jab and you get corvid.seems very f****d up to me that the front line workers have not been done first so that they do not infect patients.

I know a few people who work for NHS all got the jab my sister is a midwife had her jab soon as another friend paramedic had his jab my bosses wife trainee paramedic had her jab 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

They haven't use that virus in vaccine mate 

They use a virus from a chimp adapted it in a lab 

WWW.GAVI.ORG

The fight against COVID-19 has seen vaccine development move at record speed, with more than 170 different vaccines in trials. But how are they different...

Cheers Arry

was trying to say the take up from non indiginous people who have taken over most of the jobs in social care,nursing homes and many of the medical positions is not what it should be.as per usual everybody is now being put a risk by the ones who do not follow the rules and do what they like.just look at the hotspots for the new variant.

They just make up new variants to scare certain groups into taking up the vaccine the latest variant apparently targets the younger ones, coincidentally the same weeks as they roll out the jab for the next age group down the list, it’s as predictable as a slice of battle berg cake ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Think it's pretty obvious that the vaccines are causing the variants. If you roll out vaccines for something that has not yet ended its course, then that means that the vaccines will be ineffective and will only cause further mutations/variants/ other strains, whatever you want to call it. It's the vaccinated that are spreading the variants.

Explain that one if you will. There's no chance of the 21st of June opening as previously promised.

2 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Think it's pretty obvious that the vaccines are causing the variants. If you roll out vaccines for something that has not yet ended its course, then that means that the vaccines will be ineffective and will only cause further mutations/variants/ other strains, whatever you want to call it. It's the vaccinated that are spreading the variants.

Explain that one if you will. There's no chance of the 21st of June opening as previously promised.

Look, I could be way off the mark here but it has always been my understanding that viruses constantly mutate ?......that’s why they are the oldest living organism on earth.

Everyone has known that for years.

Happy to be corrected 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

That's what the top German virologist said to,the boy that used to work for gates,excact same thing an itshappeni g in front of us,how many variants now,fully vaccinated still been admitted to the hospital. 

It's a big f***ing joke,an stipend is right it's not a vaccine,its manipulation of your cells an compromise your immune system.

• Like 1