26 minutes ago, WILF said:

My brother in law (age 50) isnt having his jab apparently ?........

This is a bloke with a young daughter and who did more pills, wiz, coke and all other sorts of shit than enough when we was kids......still smokes weed or block no doubt smuggled over wrapped in cling film that some filthy f***ing scumbag has been sneezing all over or shoved up his jacksy through the airport !

Theres lads that have jabbed steroids, taken all sorts of Turkish gym shit tablets down their Gregory.

Thats the bit I don’t understand......clean living soul, yes I get it.

12 minutes ago, Francie said:

I think it's more to do with the trust factor,for me it is anyway,I don't trust the gov or the CDC or any of them c**ts,there total lying  rats that don't give two fucks about us,an you know they don't wilf,they don't care one bit but folk BELEIVE they do. 

These organizations like the who,an faucci are not to be trusted,so for that reason I'm out.

yep dealers are deffo much more trustworthy than doctors  ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yeah but now folks are saying it's altering the RNA and that sounds like DNA, so new conspiracy.... LOL

There's absolutely nothing that any of us could say to explain concerns that would change minds.

You're right with that last sentence mate.

It's a good read that link with a interesting link to explain the different Vaccines.

it explains RNA in it very well.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

your not making a good advert for having it are you...

its stuff like this ....that me francie..greyman and the others are kind of banging on about

I know what your saying mate. But from my point of view I had to weigh up the what I thought were odds of having a blod clot which I thought I would be waiting in a room for of medical professionals against my chances of survival if I caught full blown covid. As you know I thought the jab was my safest and better option in the long run.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I know what your saying mate. But from my point of view I had to weigh up the what I thought were odds of having a blod clot which I thought I would be waiting in a room for of medical professionals against my chances of survival if I caught full blown covid. As you know I thought the jab was my safest and better option in the long run.

If you go and die from covid now I'm never going to hear the f***ing end of it! Or a blood clot for that matter. LOL

• Haha 3
48 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s a shower of shit wait 15 years there will be adverts saying “did you have your covid jab if so your entitled to compensation” 

I think that could be the case. Probably won't be many coming forward as the death toll will likely have taken a hit before then. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

My brother in law (age 50) isnt having his jab apparently ?........

This is a bloke with a young daughter and who did more pills, wiz, coke and all other sorts of shit than enough when we was kids......still smokes weed or block no doubt smuggled over wrapped in cling film that some filthy f***ing scumbag has been sneezing all over or shoved up his jacksy through the airport !

Theres lads that have jabbed steroids, taken all sorts of Turkish gym shit tablets down their Gregory.

Thats the bit I don’t understand......clean living soul, yes I get it.

i know mate...the irony isnt lost on me....been there with all the above apart from smoking ...and had vaccine to fly to south africa 30 year ago....

however its along time since i partied proper ...and as francie said i just dont trust them lot or the speed this thing has been rolled out...

and all ready in the short term we have multiple people having severe effects ....time will tell of course....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

yep dealers are deffo much more trustworthy than doctors  ?

You know yourself there's plenty of docs that say otherwise than the mainstream,tomo mates doc for instance. 

You know who were talking about that can't be trusted. 

I can't understand why folk are having an immune response to the second jab,that goes totally against the antibodIes mechanisms.

Unless it's different stuff in the second jab,that's the only way I can think off haha 

Folk shouldn't be having reactions to the second cause there bodies antibodies should be built up an recognise it,therefore not react? 

By the way I can't do joint writing either?

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Len do you trust the gov an the cronies worldwide? 

Not so much francie, but i still think it was let out in china, and got out of control and constantly mutates so its smart, i said to my mrs when it 1st came on the scene as an out of control pandemic that us british would be 1st with the vaccine and was proud of our scientists for achieving it, now i still feel its an ongoing experiment and the long term still has to come forward yet, but hope god guided us in the right direction and nothing like thalidomide happens again. Its a gamble we needed to take in my view

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Not so much francie, but i still think it was let out in china, and got out of control and constantly mutates so its smart, i said to my mrs when it 1st came on the scene as an out of control pandemic that us british would be 1st with the vaccine and was proud of our scientists for achieving it, now i still feel its an ongoing experiment and the long term still has to come forward yet, but hope god guided us in the right direction and nothing like thalidomide happens again. Its a gamble we needed to take in my view

Yeah I agree with you Len,fair play but il wait it out yet lol 

There's some conspiracy going on behind the scenes,these puppets that we see up front aren't pulling the strings,there's physcopaths with all the resources lurking in the shadows. 

Trump knew it came from the Chinese lab,it's all to convenient what with them 'thinking' it may have been 'leaked' from a lab that they were working with an funded for years. 

How naive are some folk,they must be blind or that conditioned that they just BELEIVE what the puppets profess.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

pentagon been funding the wuhan lab lol its all planned 

Faucci admitted on tape that they were working with an funding  that same lab for years,Obama gave it millions ffs mate,how much more do people need ffs lol 

Just now, Francie said:

Faucci admitted on tape that they were working with an funding  that same lab for years,Obama gave it millions ffs mate,how much more do people need ffs lol 

exactly but people still wont have it mate 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

pentagon been funding the wuhan lab lol its all planned 

The pentagon has been funding (in no particular order)

Osama Bin Laden

Ho Chi Min

Anyone that happens to be a pain in today’s particular enemies side

Anyone that is dreaming up crazy/bad/disastrous/lethal shit that could be useful one day

Ex Nazi Rocket scientists 

People destabilising countries and regions if it could increase the US power base 

And on, and on, and on, and on........

Everyone in the world  with eyes, ears and a brain knows this and has know it for years.......I don’t see the relevance to a vaccine or a virus ? 

Fact is the virus is here no matter where it came from so what do we do now ? 
The answer to a simple bloke like me is, you do what you can.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1