8 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve had me first shot my second due end of July, if it helps get us all back to some sort of normal then I am glad to do it.

must admit I was shitting it abit as there’s cases of blood clots and I have had brain surgery and was a little concerned about getting a clot. Done me bit for society now lol. I’ve had the Astra Zeneca 

i wouldnt have risked that with your health issues mate...especialy with it being the AZ one thats coursing the clots..

and surly you dont really believe your helping society??

jesus help me ...im going to start sounding like max ...but your being played if you believe stuff like that..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

oh and back to travel.....

have the vaccine....and still have to be tested left right and centre ....got sent a meme on whatsapp the other day ..

not a funny one but serriose ...ray winston telling everybody how much he had to spend on testing to fly ....£150 a pop...but only by the uk...it was like 4 times ...for both him and wife...600 each...yet italy where he went to did it all for free ...

so if you go away with 2 adults and 2 kids....its going to cost the earth...just for testing ...

7 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Me and the wife had our first jab yesterday I wasnt sure about it but she got them booked and even when I got there I was tempted to not have it but got it in the end 

thats called pier pressure...very common human condition

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Me and the wife had our first jab yesterday I wasnt sure about it but she got them booked and even when I got there I was tempted to not have it but got it in the end 

Same here think their is a lot of folk who were not 100pct happy about having it i know i was one of them.

45 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve had me first shot my second due end of July, if it helps get us all back to some sort of normal then I am glad to do it.

must admit I was shitting it abit as there’s cases of blood clots and I have had brain surgery and was a little concerned about getting a clot. Done me bit for society now lol. I’ve had the Astra Zeneca 

Sorry mate but you are just repeating what you are told, if you have had the jab you done it for yourself and no one else, very simple ?

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i wouldnt have risked that with your health issues mate...especialy with it being the AZ one thats coursing the clots..

jesus help me ...im going to start sounding like max ...but your being played if you believe stuff like that..

I give it some serious thought mate but decided to go for it. End of the day it aint done me any harm. It was a little like a cattle market we were all lined up and pushed through. They didn't even get me to stay for 15 minutes to see if I was going to have any side effects. Just wrote the injection time and apparent release time 15 minutes later and sent me on me way. Didnt give a f**k about any of my medical history.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I give it some serious thought mate but decided to go for it. End of the day it aint done me any harm. It was a little like a cattle market we were all lined up and pushed through. They didn't even get me to stay for 15 minutes to see if I was going to have any side effects. Just wrote the injection time and apparent release time 15 minutes later and sent me on me way. Didnt give a f**k about any of my medical history.

your not making a good advert for having it are you...

its stuff like this ....that me francie..greyman and the others are kind of banging on about

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

your not making a good advert for having it are you...

its stuff like this ....that me francie..greyman and the others are kind of banging on about

Tomo sorry to hear about your mate,hope he comes round. 

Any more info about the RNA being altered.he must be a quack doc obviously? 

Funny thing is,that German virologist said the same thing about the RNA covid jab,that it will compromise your immune system making it harder to fight off different infections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

i also found it interesting that one of the reasons lots of chaps were saying they would have it...was for travel....however most of that was just speculation...and i could be wrong but cant we still travel without the jab??

And who were the main culprits for vocally spreading that myth?

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

im amazed that fit young chaps on here ..or elsewhere are having it...

The reasoning is simple... Even young people are statistically MUCH safer being vaccinated than catching covid. And if you say that the chance of catching covid is tiny now, then I'd say it's tiny because of people willing to be vaccinated. As I've said all along, the infection fatality rate doesn't concern me personally, getting vaccinated is civic duty.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

The incidence rate of blood clots is like 4 in a million. Covid infection fatality rate rate is around 1 in 100.

Surely you are helping society! Unless you don't believe in herd immunity?

My brother in law (age 50) isnt having his jab apparently ?........

This is a bloke with a young daughter and who did more pills, wiz, coke and all other sorts of shit than enough when we was kids......still smokes weed or block no doubt smuggled over wrapped in cling film that some filthy f***ing scumbag has been sneezing all over or shoved up his jacksy through the airport !

Theres lads that have jabbed steroids, taken all sorts of Turkish gym shit tablets down their Gregory.

Thats the bit I don’t understand......clean living soul, yes I get it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1