6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I never bothered commenting to this claim on the other thread but theres no proof it was made in a lab. Theyve simply reconsidered their view that the evidence suggests it wasnt. The claims you are making are a big leap from the actual facts.

Not that it makes any difference whether or not the virus is out of a wet market or out of a lab to how we deal with it.

Yeah mate but there saying it didn't occur naturally,it didn't evolve it was a manipulated virus?

Why do you not think it determines the way we treated it? 

If it evolved naturally then it's just a 'normal' pathogen,if it was manipulated an made in lab,God knows what's in it?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

Yeah mate but there saying it didn't occur naturally,it didn't evolve it was a manipulated virus?

If it evolved naturally then it's just a 'normal' pathogen,if it was manipulated an made in lab,God knows what's in it?

You can only control the things you can control mate, forgetting Covid, governments and scientists are working on all kinds of hideous shit all the time all over the world......terrible things because they have to assume the other bloke is and give a scientist all the toys and he will go mental with them (no offence Born).

Thats why we have nuclear weapons......if you have showed Oppenheimer Nagasaki in ruins or Chernobyl BEFORE he invented the bomb would he have still done it ?

Consequences are never thought about because the pure science matters more imho.

We can’t control any of that, we can only react the best we can when it all gets out of control and starts killing folks.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who's 'They'? The main establishments are not saying it was made in a lab. They're simply saying it shouldn't be ruled out, like it was.

You're getting ahead of yourself. It's being investigated further.

As I said it doesn't matter how it came about really. They can and are literally studying it. 

22 minutes ago, WILF said:

You can only control the things you can control mate, forgetting Covid, governments and scientists are working on all kinds of hideous shit all the time all over the world......terrible things because they have to assume the other bloke is and give a scientist all the toys and he will go mental with them (no offence Born).

Thats why we have nuclear weapons......if you have showed Oppenheimer Nagasaki in ruins or Chernobyl BEFORE he invented the bomb would he have still done it ?

Consequences are never thought about because the pure science matters more imho.

We can’t control any of that, we can only react the best we can when it all gets out of control and starts killing folks.

I don’t take offence but equally I don’t think your view of scientists is fair. I believe progress is an inevitability but scientists are no more the cause of it than soldiers are the cause of war. Competition drives both. Scientists are generally extremely ethically aware. The most famous quote of Oppenheimer personifies that statement. I doubt if any of the minds that developed the bomb wanted fate to play out that way but when the greatest mind of all time pens a letter to the allies telling them of his concern of hitlers new weapon project, what is the option?

Competition makes such things an inevitability.

Case in point, one of the greatest innovators of our time is front and centre in cautioning the development of artificial intelligence. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Who's 'They'? The main establishments are not saying it was made in a lab. They're simply saying it shouldn't be ruled out, like it was.

You're getting ahead of yourself. It's being investigated further.

As I said it doesn't matter how it came about really. They can and are literally studying it. 

The ex head of the CDC an faucci said it was made in the Wuhan lad mate,faucci is been grilled about it in the senate.

If it didn't evolve naturally like the above are saying now,then there's only one other option,it was manmade. 

Faucci even admitted on camera I seen it,that he an others ere working with the lab in the past an funded it,it's a no brained. 

Faucci is been grilled on the leaked emails to him,from last year that suggests he knew it could have originated in the lab? 

One thing I know is that faucci an who an the Chinese are not to be trusted.

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don’t take offence but equally I don’t think your view of scientists is fair. I believe progress is an inevitability but scientists are no more the cause of it than soldiers are the cause of war. Competition drives both. Scientists are generally extremely ethically aware. The most famous quote of Oppenheimer personifies that statement. I doubt if any of the minds that developed the bomb wanted fate to play out that way but when the greatest mind of all time pens a letter to the allies telling them of his concern of hitlers new weapon project, what is the option?

Competition makes such things an inevitability.

Case in point, one of the greatest innovators of our time is front and centre in cautioning the development of artificial intelligence. 

Good point 

Ahhhhh transhumanism,trying to immortal without the help of the creator. 

It's Gona end in tears

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

The ex head of the CDC an faucci said it was made in the Wuhan lad mate,faucci is been grilled about it in the senate.

If it didn't evolve naturally like the above are saying now,then there's only one other option,it was manmade. 

Faucci even admitted on camera I seen it,that he an others ere working with the lab in the past an funded it,it's a no brained. 

Faucci is been grilled on the leaked emails to him,from last year that suggests he knew it could have originated in the lab? 

One thing I know is that faucci an who an the Chinese are not to be trusted.

Show me where faucci says it WAS made in a lab instead of that they can’t rule out that it was...

Edited by Born Hunter
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Show me where faucci says it WAS made in a lab instead of that they can’t rule out that it was...

Ok he says it maybe a lab leak,so it's not a definate but I'd say it's the truth,he's been caught out with the emails from last year,that's why he has to respond now. 

If it was a lab leak then it's manmade? 

That lab is manipulating viruses for a living it's a no brainer. 

Trump said last year it came from the Wuhan lad,an it was his intelligence that found this out. 

It's not a definate but there's no other option?

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ok he says it maybe a lab leak,so it's not a definate but I'd say it's the truth,he's been caught out with the emails from last year,that's why he has to respond now. 

If it was a lab leak then it's manmade? 

That lab is manipulating viruses for a living it's a no brainer. 

Trump said last year it came from the Wuhan lad,an it was his intelligence that found this out. 

It's not a definate but there's no other option?

Mate! There’s a f***ing huge difference between those two realities! You can’t crack on making leaps like that.

Does look a little more likely there were a few lies being told and that money is more important than human life, but hey let’s just all do as we are told and believe what the billionaires are telling us is in our best interest ????

I know de ja vu is an experience when you are sure you've seen, read or experienced something before;

but what is it called when you're sure you have seen, read or experienced the same thing many, many times before.............. ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What made you get it mate not old are you ?

pal had his got blood clot in his spleen off work 9 weeks and still now. 

what brand are you having phiezer I hope 

same for a pal of mine....was ill straight away after jab....long story short in hospital ....icu for a week blood clots everywhere  dam near killed him...still cant feel his toes fingers properly....and the top consultant looking after him have told him its altered his RNA....which is similar to DNA.... they now think hes NOT  going to be able to fight off other infections...

i also found it interesting that one of the reasons lots of chaps were saying they would have it...was for travel....however most of that was just speculation...and i could be wrong but cant we still travel without the jab??

so its a no for me ...my mrs is more apposed to it than me....and theres no way my kids are having it...

im amazed that fit young chaps on here ..or elsewhere are having it...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Still not had it and have now been taken off the list at last so no more texts and phone calls ??

wont be long now mate....

just be you me francie DC socks....and max left...lol

• Haha 2

I’ve had me first shot my second due end of July, if it helps get us all back to some sort of normal then I am glad to do it.

must admit I was shitting it abit as there’s cases of blood clots and I have had brain surgery and was a little concerned about getting a clot. Done me bit for society now lol. I’ve had the Astra Zeneca