Scope wanted

Now then gentlemen and I use that term loosely, I am on the look out for a Hawke Varmint s/f scope,  ( STOP feckin laughing Mitch ) so if any of you happen to have one that is not in use, please let me know.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, philpot said:

Now then gentlemen and I use that term loosely, I am on the look out for a Hawke Varmint s/f scope,  ( STOP feckin laughing Mitch ) so if any of you happen to have one that is not in use, please let me know.

Phil

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mitch is right you should of kept it

??????????????????????????

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mitch is right you should of kept it

??????????????????????????

God only knows what the hell made me sell it to Mitch, I know it was not in use but fcuk me, what a twat and whats worse, not one anywhere, I keep looking on ebay but nothing......

• Haha 2

Oh dear.................or words to that end and I do go on BBS just for sales but I am fuming that I missed that.  Well at least now you all know I want one so if / when you see one, please let me know.

Phil

2 hours ago, villaman said:

This scope I had off Phil is one of the best Hawke scopes I have used . It sits on the shelf in the garage, gathering dust at the moment , must go and buy another gun for it ???

Go forth in jerky movements Mitch

• Haha 1

Joking aside phill , when you had the scope up for sale , I couldn’t believe my luck , being looking for one but couldn’t find a new  or second hand one . This scope has been on my impact , great day and night with pard 007 . One of the best Hawke scopes and I have a few 

To be honest Mitch, I got swept up in the MTC wave and had all the guns at that time with them on so the Varmint was spare and when you said you were looking for one, well thats history, needless to say I eventually saw the light and got rid of all but one MTC switching back to Hawke but as you say, the Varmint is a cracker and to replace it with the Vantage is a joke.

I will just keep looking and one day I will find another.