Multivitamins

53 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, and it wasn't that long ago that people in this country were being burnt at the stake, for a number of reasons.

I've just started collecting some kindling, weird couple that live bout 50 yards from me have recently got a black cat.  ?

If you see the couple AND the cat at the same time I wouldn't worry too much. But if you only ever see either one of them and the cat... 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f****n funny these threads.....plutonium,microwaves,heart attacks..........geezer only asked about a multivit tab ?

Now now be fair, socks works 36hr days 465 days a year on nothing but the tears of his inferiors. It’s understandable if he needs a multivitamin once in his life to get him through the next century wh

I know it's often easier said than done and sometimes we must take advantage if working in a famine or feast type industry but cutting down on hours worked will do a man far more good than any amount

Posted Images

Fckin hell....listen to us all, not polluting our bodies with processed food or using microwaves... 

20 years ago we were all eating any pills we could buy in a night club off some scabby scouse scroat, no questions asked ?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, TOMO said:

ive not read this hole thread mate....but get on the vitd3  make sure you buy one with vit k2 in it....get at least 1000 iu of vitd3 ...with around 100 of k2 in ....they work synergistically...

also vit c....and some b vits dont hurt...

i know i have mentioned vit d many times on here over the months....but have a look on line about it...plenty info about how important it is... its now concidered a hormone rather than just a vit.....or check the youtube doctors talking about it and hoe efective it is against covid

I thought the vitamin supplements were probably snake oil but decided to give the D3 a go after hearing so much about it's role in giving covid patients a quicker recovery. It's really improved my skin, teeth, hair and joints and I have a lot more energy than before. Also dropped about 2 1/2 stone without really trying, nearly back to what I weighed as a teenager :toast: My understanding is that D3 on it's own can cause calcification of the arteries and you have to get the tablets with D3 + K2, the K2 stops the arteries getting blocked. From a web search, it sounds like it might actually have been the K2 that helped with the weight loss. Also don't need to take vitamin D3 in the summer so long as you get plenty of sun on your skin because that apparently causes the body to create large amounts of vitamin D. The doctors seem to think dark skinned people are getting covid worse because their skin can't naturally produce much vitamin D under the weaker British sun. I haven't felt this good in twenty years, well worth trying D3 + K2 especially if middle aged or older.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

I thought the vitamin supplements were probably snake oil but decided to give the D3 a go after hearing so much about it's role in giving covid patients a quicker recovery. It's really improved my skin, teeth, hair and joints and I have a lot more energy than before. Also dropped about 2 1/2 stone without really trying, nearly back to what I weighed as a teenager :toast: My understanding is that D3 on it's own can cause calcification of the arteries and you have to get the tablets with D3 + K2, the K2 stops the arteries getting blocked. From a web search, it sounds like it might actually have been the K2 that helped with the weight loss. Also don't need to take vitamin D3 in the summer so long as you get plenty of sun on your skin because that apparently causes the body to create large amounts of vitamin D. The doctors seem to think dark skinned people are getting covid worse because their skin can't naturally produce much vitamin D under the weaker British sun. I haven't felt this good in twenty years, well worth trying D3 + K2 especially if middle aged or older.

Are you barmy lol don't take it if calcium build up in arteries mate the vit k helps clot blood 

So you get narrowing of arteries then that ruptures blood clots form bright thing to do ? asking for heart attack 

Know  nothing about nutrient but my penny worth is how much water are you drinking ? I go through 1-2 l at work an notice the difference at weekend or when I’m on holiday (Just had 10 days off an feel bloated an put half a stone on ?
I have weak squash in first bottle then before I’ve finished it I top it back up with water from the cooler type thing at work .

but your right about body changing as never had hay fever as a kid but last few years it affects me or it’s because there’s more oilseed rape being planted.