Clarkson’s farm

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I've just signed on the dotted line to buy a 63 acre small farm myself,  looking forward to the government handouts and putting my feet up ? On a serious note I've NO IDEA what I'm doing and

Can't keep up with who you are supposed to like or hate anymore? Rich and famous = hate? Anyhow..  ill give this a watch, I like how he is on TV and its about farming/countryside... works fo

Looking forward to this!   

13 hours ago, si brown said:

use to like him till he started spouting off about people who voted to leave the eu are all thick cnuts... 

now I think he's just another rich prick who needs shooting ?

i bet you , he soon tell you to feck off, if you asked to kill few rabbits with your lurcher, you get the crap he shoots him self answer , heard it loads of times .

• Like 1
2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

would not watch it why help a knob like that get richer.bit like all these idiots following stupid fecks on youtube,no thanks.

It's true though, why would another man watch another man? Part of the problem today, too many men watching garbage instead of getting out and leading

5 hours ago, .357shooter said:

would not watch it why help a knob like that get richer.bit like all these idiots following stupid fecks on youtube,no thanks.

Only assuming by your name you shoot ,I'm guessing clearing vermin for rich land owners ,...for nothing ? Saving them money ,and getting that bottle of single malt at Xmas  you give them as a thank you for doing them a favour.? Apologies if I'm wrong 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, wildman said:

Another c**t jumped on the " I've got a farm" band wagon  look at me.    Bet its like living next door to that Michael Carroll ,f****n lotto lout

Its not as though he just brought the farm, he’s owned it for nearly 14 years, if I had his money I dare say I would do the same, good luck to him.

• Like 1

Can't keep up with who you are supposed to like or hate anymore?

Rich and famous = hate?

Anyhow..  ill give this a watch, I like how he is on TV and its about farming/countryside... works for me

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, wildman said:

Another c**t jumped on the " I've got a farm" band wagon  look at me.    Bet its like living next door to that Michael Carroll ,f****n lotto lout

Farms and some agricultural business are a way around inheritance tax, that's why a lot jumping on it.

• Like 1

I was down his way once having a red letter day with the terriers,  he wanted to come and watch the dogs do their thing but the lad I was out with wouldn't have him on the bank !

He's something rare these days, someone willing to tell it how it is and stick by what he believes,  right or wrong at least he's not another celebrity pushing the queer shit down your throat (pun intended)

Edited by dillydog
Spelling
  • Like 5
Just now, dillydog said:

I was down his way once having a red letter day with the terriers,  he wanted to come and watch the dogs do their thing but the lad I was out with wouldn't have him on the bank !

He's something rare these days, someone willing to tell it how it is and stick by what he believes,  right or wrong at least he's not another celebrity pushing the queer shit down your throat (pun intended)