8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

And I wonder if that is a good example of the problem...... Yanks just don't give a f**k about toy guns anymore than Brits give a f**k about which colour lower to fit to an AR! :whistling:

Like I say, both is completely meaningless to the other bloke......why would you bother to read about and HW90 when you can own a Barrett ! 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol  Also, almost every

Since Dog the Bounty Hunter I can’t take anything to do with Hawaii seriously ! 

Ace Boone Coone got f****d off quite spectacularly ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

The art of shot placement is lost on them ?

Don’t forget hold over to allow for wind and pellet drop and the curvature of the earth ! 

• Haha 1

Tell ya what, I'd love to hear from any yanks that are from or have hunted Hawaii! A certain bucket list destination for me... walking around an actual set from Jurassic Park pig hunting, spearfishing, bowhunting deer. It's literally paradise!

But  $$$$$$....................

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Tell ya what, I'd love to hear from any yanks that are from or have hunted Hawaii! A certain bucket list destination for me... walking around an actual set from Jurassic Park pig hunting, spearfishing, bowhunting deer. It's literally paradise!

Used to be some Hawaiians on Monteria pig hunting forum .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kanny said:

The art of shot placement is lost on them ?

That is a bit of a sweeping statement. I was watching a vid of a bloke who took an amount of .22 guns out on a range. All of the ammunition was high velocity boom bang stuff. Now as far as he was concerned  about was spraying the contents of a 1500 round bucket onto a man silhouette that he had drawn on a bit of board. Now considering that he was only about 15 to 20 yards away from the target the accuracy was piss poor.  Admittedly the target bad guy would have ceased being a problem but after about a hundred hits. It's just a different  mindset. 

• Like 1

I got sent some stuff, from 'Merica, once. In a random cardboard box. Like you do.

And, like you do, this person had grabbed what ever junk mail was to hand, to pack it out with. You know, like we get little glossy magazines, extolling the greatness of what ever shit Lidl has in now?

I think this shit was from their " Target " ~ a similar emporium of all things piled high and cheap. But; Fukk My Mouth!!! Look!!! :icon_eek:

" Just popping out, love. Need anything? "

" Yeah. Just grab me a 1911 .45 ACP and an AK47, please, love. " :icon_eek:

1105611780_Image(2).jpg.a325756c9d6dffd695572d3ad23909e3.jpgImage.jpg.75bf4a5ade4d22f062eccd9d7d5932ec.jpg

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

For me personally, I gave up hunting with dogs altogether when I moved here and my guns have not been out of the cabinet more than once a year in 6 years probably !

Theres f**k all to hunt for a start, the topography of the land is awful even if I wanted to try and kill the very few things around.

If I’m honest, I’d rather feed a pheasant if I see one than shoot at it because there just are not that many......and that’s what I do now, feed them.

Pigeons in my part of the world are non existent because nobody grows arable crops.

Theres no rabbits, minuscule amounts of deer.

The hares are again something I’d rather look at because there isn’t that many of them.......in the UK I walked on farms where there were 50 on one field.......I bet I have not seen 20 in all my travels since I lived here. 

No hounds near you WILF? 

6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Since Dog the Bounty Hunter I can’t take anything to do with Hawaii seriously ! 

• Haha 7

used to be on the marlin site but eventually all the bloody passwords pissed me off so much i could not be bothered with it.as for shot placement there is a time and a place for it.if i get my tippman out i only shoot at 25 yards rapid fire.usually about 150 rounds into about a 2.5" circle.if i get bored with 25 yards with the .357 under lever i will put the target out to 50m and can do 20shots into about a 4.5" circle.not to bad for standing shooting.

I like the posts that Wolfe puts up like the alligators snouts poking up through the ice. I am out shooting both shotgun and rifle but I don't advertise the fact to neighbours. I.e.. I don't wander around waving guns about when I leave home.

On 03/06/2021 at 03:37, WILF said:

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol 

Also, almost everything is protected so the range of what can be hunted probably wouldn’t be like you were used to.......no busting pigs in Texas or bow hunting deer here I’m afraid.

Britain has game coming out of its ears......and you’ll be arrested for hunting most of it unless it’s under very particular rules.

Its quiet here because there’s just not that much to talk about.

Edited to add: I don’t know why anyone would hate your guts ?.....for a start nobody knows you and secondly you come across as a polite chap who posts interesting stuff.

I enjoy reading your posts anyway. 

I mean I guess that makes sense ? it's a shame really y'all do do alot of interesting stuff but Christ I'd think I'd loose my mind with the way out doormen get treated over there by the general public.

O and I've had people tell me I don't belong here yadda yadda black people and Americans always popping up where we don't belong so on and so forth but it's whatever honestly what are they gonna do write me a strong worded letter ? It's easy to tell and it's actually kinda fun pissing them off anyhow let me go back to behaving ??

On 03/06/2021 at 09:49, Ken's Deputy said:

I got sent some stuff, from 'Merica, once. In a random cardboard box. Like you do.

And, like you do, this person had grabbed what ever junk mail was to hand, to pack it out with. You know, like we get little glossy magazines, extolling the greatness of what ever shit Lidl has in now?

I think this shit was from their " Target " ~ a similar emporium of all things piled high and cheap. But; Fukk My Mouth!!! Look!!! :icon_eek:

" Just popping out, love. Need anything? "

" Yeah. Just grab me a 1911 .45 ACP and an AK47, please, love. " :icon_eek:

1105611780_Image(2).jpg.a325756c9d6dffd695572d3ad23909e3.jpgImage.jpg.75bf4a5ade4d22f062eccd9d7d5932ec.jpg

Man why did you have to go and remind me of the good ole days ?