• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol  Also, almost every

Since Dog the Bounty Hunter I can’t take anything to do with Hawaii seriously ! 

Ace Boone Coone got f****d off quite spectacularly ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Just outta curiosity how many we got on here ? I know there me and Ricky but anymore ?

theres not many mate ....we try not to encourage yanks on to our site..lol

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Just outta curiosity how many we got on here ? I know there me and Ricky but anymore ?

Any more than you two and your start trying to over run the place ,we've all sene what you yanks can be like , mind you though :hmm: it would be good to have a bit more choice on blagging a hunting,fishing shooting holiday on the cheap over there..:victory:..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Not any mate , you. And riki seem a good pair , a lad name Dan think his name was who ran stag hounds he was ok to , but most come on and start giving it ,America’s the best because ...... an£ bigger is better because ......... and yall  limeys don’t no nuttin about ...... so we tend to discourage them quiet a bit if we can lol but you and riki put some interesting stuff up and don’t come across as having little dick syndrome so it’s all good , 

just  don’t mention America bred the best paterdale 

or that world war 2 was won solely because of America and everything will be good 

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, fireman said:

Any more than you two and your start trying to over run the place ,we've all sene what you yanks can be like , mind you though :hmm: it would be good to have a bit more choice on blagging a hunting,fishing shooting holiday on the cheap over there..:victory:..

Minor problem with that....  they ain't  got any lead in the shops over there. And the stuff that they do have is so inaccurate that you probably wouldn't hit a barn door from more than 20 paces. ??

2 minutes ago, Meece said:

Minor problem with that....  they ain't  got any lead in the shops over there. And the stuff that they do have is so inaccurate that you probably wouldn't hit a barn door from more than 20 paces. ??

As it goes i don't really shoot but anything with dogs or rods will keep me happy enough..:laugh:

21 minutes ago, Meece said:

Stuff is getting back in stock

Screenshot_20210602-142520.png.632b799984bced6a2e60037a3f08bb99.png

1 hour ago, Meece said:

I don't think that there are many.  They come on and then disappear.   I don't know why because they aren't given a hard time. 

I asked a few guys who tired going here and the main thing is y'all are just pretty quiet, which is something I've noticed in most UK based outdoor groups in general.

Like y'all just don't talk much when you find out somones not from the UK,which is weird because any US based groups or forums we find out your from the UK or out side of the use in general we'll talk your head off. Ask anyone who's joined trapperman ( and I know there's a few of y'all) even then y'all are just pretty quiet

• Haha 1