Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I remember the poacher And the Alsatian cross can’t remember his name  think it was Woburn Park wasn’t it ? 

Think that’s were the reeves muntjac are from

4 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Is it a Chital?

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Well, I'm going out on a limb here, and putting my new found status as a sage on the line, but is the fawn a chittal ?

Cheers.

?   tut tut and thrice tut!  Expected more of you than to steal another man's guess, charty!!  ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

Korean water deer

I see some chinks down here on the flood plains about 2yrs ago I did get photos i put them on the beddy group  the experts told me they were roe fawns  ??million percent not roe I know roe or did like the back of my hand ?they wasn’t muntjac these were light Sandy colour they were tiny there was a doe an 2 fawns smaller than a jrt the fawns were I showed a mate that’s experienced with chinkys he said chinkys mate keep it to your self. Not seen them since but been seeing a few muntjac 

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

I see some chinks down here on the flood plains about 2yrs ago I did get photos i put them on the beddy group  the experts told me they were roe fawns  ??million percent not roe I know roe or did like the back of my hand ?they wasn’t muntjac these were light Sandy colour they were tiny there was a doe an 2 fawns smaller than a jrt the fawns were I showed a mate that’s experienced with chinkys he said chinkys mate keep it to your self. Not seen them since but been seeing a few muntjac 

Cwd round me mate face like Teddy bear with teeth ? 

Munty can be light brown 

Sandy draw cwd descent ? 20210607_134814.jpg.b9208b4c0af2da11b067d9e9384861f7.jpg

• Like 2