Deer deer and more deer

14 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Get a good coursing dog and it'll wipe the floor with ANY of your other types be it Bull,Deerhound,Collie or whatever when it comes to tackling BIG deer,the aforementioned couldn't,can't & will never catch consistently in the daytime,they need additional coursing blood to be able to do that and that's a FACT! ?

If you put it in big letters at the end it makes it true ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Get a good coursing dog and it'll wipe the floor with ANY of your other types

15 minutes ago, FUJI said:

that's a FACT! ?

i like the vocabulary lol 

man seen a proper coursing bred ?:toast:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

the funny thing is you have a razor pup there in a year o so you be saying exact same thing mate ?:toast:

Edited by mC HULL
18 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I've hunted big deer daytime probably more than any other man in the country back when we were able to do so,I guess that's one advantage of being an old c##t..bull crosses are too slow,they have crap feet & ain't enough wind to blow a candle out,Collie types have the wind but lack in size & again speed too,Deerhound types well there ain't one in the country & hasn't been since before the millennium that has got the balls to mix it with a big boy..all them need good coursing blood added to give them a chance to be able to do big beasts regularly,I've hunted with not hundreds but thousands of dog's over the year's & the only dog's that hand on heart could give upto half mile starts,run for over a mile then catch & deal with them big brutes were ALL coursing bred dog's that had no bull,deerhound,collie,wheaton,mallinois,bedlington or any other cross that makes up a lurcher..no I've not seen every dog in the country run but I've seen plenty..lamping them,bouncing them of fences,into ditches,driving the land and herding the things up well I've a Pomeranian here that would do them jobs ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

I've hunted big deer daytime probably more than any other man in the country back when we were able to do so,I guess that's one advantage of being an old c##t..bull crosses are too slow,they have crap feet & ain't enough wind to blow a candle out,Collie types have the wind but lack in size & again speed too,Deerhound types well there ain't one in the country & hasn't been since before the millennium that has got the balls to mix it with a big boy..all them need good coursing blood added to give them a chance to be able to do big beasts regularly,I've hunted with not hundreds but thousands of dog's over the year's & the only dog's that hand on heart could give upto half mile starts,run for over a mile then catch & deal with them big brutes were ALL coursing bred dog's that had no bull,deerhound,collie,wheaton,mallinois,bedlington or any other cross that makes up a lurcher..no I've not seen every dog in the country run but I've seen plenty..lamping them,bouncing them of fences,into ditches,driving the land and herding the things up well I've a Pomeranian here that would do them jobs ?

I don’t disagree with any of that. Apart from all bull xs having bad feet. That and that ALL of the dogs you’ve seen do it had no other blood in them Other than coursing blood? Any way I was only pulling your leg about the ‘fact’ bit. FACT. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I don’t disagree with any of that. Apart from all bull xs having bad feet. That and that ALL of the dogs you’ve seen do it had no other blood in them Other than coursing blood? Any way I was only pulling your leg about the ‘fact’ bit. FACT. 

I've seen plenty of dog's doing the do fella with more than coursing blood,I should of said the most prolific catchers were all coursing bred,no doubt generations back there will be poodles & all kinds of mongrels in them because them c##ts who breed them don't have a clue what's really in them,they just say Saluki & Grey ??

4 minutes ago, FUJI said:

crosses are too slow,they have crap feet & ain't enough wind to blow a candle out,

5 minutes ago, FUJI said:

the only dog's that hand on heart could give upto half mile starts,run for over a mile then catch & deal with them big brutes were ALL coursing bred dog's

5 minutes ago, FUJI said:

amping them,bouncing them of fences,into ditches,driving the land and herding the things up well I've a Pomeranian here that would do them jobs ?

half a mile i had lads call me full a shit at 500yds mate ?

bull x hardier stronger than coursing bred riduculed when i said break down in sick bay none stop?

3 minutes ago, FUJI said:

I've seen plenty of dog's doing the do fella with more than coursing blood,I should of said the most prolific catchers were all coursing bred,no doubt generations back there will be poodles & all kinds of mongrels in them because them c##ts who breed them don't have a clue what's really in them,they just say Saluki & Grey ??

Im having a go with one so I’ll let you know in about a year ? 

• Haha 1

?If folk are talking large Deer , then I suppose we are thinking along the lines of Red Deer.

I think FUJI is speaking from his own experience, so I'll not disagree.

I remember,..back in the 1980's returning home from Lambourn Lurcher Show..we had three Deerhound type lurchers in the Transit Van and I thought it would be handy to let them have a quick spin the New Forest.  Almost immediately, we bumped into a small herd of Red Deer...these were exceptionally large deer, far bigger than anything I had seen previously. Our dogs were running loose and soon coursing them across the Heather and Gorse.

They were not making much of an impression and were tumbling all over the place.

One by one, the Deerhounds fell by the wayside with only my Lucy staying close .

She manage to hit the Deer broadside, but this achieved nothing and she was simply bumped off. 

I could see that these big critters were not for the taking, well, not by me anyway..?

What I did realise, pretty darn quickly was that in order to have any chance in the Daytime against such a mighty quarry, you possibly need an extremely fast and athletic canine,...and it doesn't hurt if it is a big tall, powerful  fecker as well...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Im having a go with one so I’ll let you know in about a year ? 

Enjoy the stress,heartache & get your hair dyed now because you'll end up as grey as me by the time it all comes to fruition with the dog ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FUJI said:

Get a good coursing dog and it'll wipe the floor with ANY of your other types be it Bull,Deerhound,Collie or whatever when it comes to tackling BIG deer,the aforementioned couldn't,can't & will never catch consistently in the daytime,they need additional coursing blood to be able to do that and that's a FACT! ?

You stopped taking your tablets superdogs again or got a litter due ?  What was it last time on here you had best dogs in country ??  that’s a big statement again you done more big deer than anyone in the country , maybe there’s guys on here who do a bit but don’t need smoke blown up their arses ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1