Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

You’re in dream land, not a clue.com. Now saluki take the one that’s running off to the right, there’s a good boy. F do not go for the big one or you’re in big trouble little saluki ????

so i drop the big one massive handlebars how do i get that to edge out a site i dont have a motor i just threw dogs from 

im a lurcherman on foot then i got to butcher it get rid 

trophy hunters ambush out motor to take the handlebars with multiple dogs 

you slip into a herd at distance with a fast quality dog you would know a smaller one always breaks off but you havent a clue your a clown ambushing them loads a dogs in small penned in fields 

been all over mate done alsorts i know what and how big deer down ther get done ?

On 08/06/2021 at 09:09, Big Ron said:

90% of coursing dogs wont stick going out on bigger deer a few times a week.

Like I said they wont be beat on what they are bred for , day time hares , but stop this silly talk they are the ultimate allrounder as your kidding yourself mate.

?ffs straight for the jugular 

I ain't been on here properly for a while but fairplay lads theres some funny posts on here interesting but funny hats off to yah,

Chaser is that wood like a magic portal to other countries and these animals all come through it 

I ain't gonna lie I'm a bullx type person I like them more racey though,I've saw some decent saluki types on big fellas I think it's just down to what you wanna do me personally I prefer smaller deer 1 there easier to carry and 2 you've got less chance of getting your dog messed up In saying that I've had dogs have a few scrapes with Munty but it is what it is them big bucks are smelly buggers and meat and good for much but its abit of an experience I suppose and something to talk about when  you've had a few pints down the local ? as many of the tales I heard as a youth were down the boozer drink my nasty cheap coke ?

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

I ain't gonna lie I'm a bullx type person I like them more racey though,I've saw some decent saluki types on big fellas I think it's just down to what you wanna do me personally I prefer smaller deer 1 there easier to carry and 2 you've got less chance of getting your dog messed up In saying that I've had dogs have a few scrapes with Munty but it is what it is them big bucks are smelly buggers and meat and good for much but its abit of an experience I suppose and something to talk about when  you've had a few pints down the local ? as many of the tales I heard as a youth were down the boozer drink my nasty cheap coke ?

a proper dog man :toast:

i cant see the point in multiple slow dogs ambushing and not eating em thats not lurchermen its kids young daft the big uns never done single ever 3s 4s 5s and left trophy missing off it 

lads should get into game dogs but that would take dedication and know how and they dont have either :victory:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Penda said:

That's gangster right there

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a proper dog man :toast:

i cant see the point in multiple slow dogs ambushing and not eating em thats not lurchermen its kids young daft the big uns never done single ever 3s 4s 5s and left trophy missing off it 

lads should get into game dogs but that would take dedication and know how and they dont have either :victory:

I wouldn't go as far as too call me a proper dog man ? I've saw bad and good in alot of lurcher types as I bet alot of the lads have on here my own bitch is pretty strong game enough she hasn't met any bigger then a good size fallow doe yet but I'm not to fussed 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

and your not a lurcher man ill slip into them happy when smaller breaks off i can carry move and get butchered 

how the f**k a lurcherman deal with a 100kg beast he cant move 

your nio different to lads on them sheep the other day 

your ambushing multiple dogs and think you have quality there absolute garbage 

He goes and gets a telehandler mate, or drags it back to yard behind the quad .......

Or butchers it in the field 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

He goes and gets a telehandler mate, or drags it back to yard behind the quad .......

Or butchers it in the field 

thats the way mate night finished like ?but lurcherman use what the get i apologise wideboy ?

but plenty do it like i said mate we both know that ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thats the way mate night finished like ?but lurcherman use what the get i apologise wideboy ?

but plenty do it like i said mate we both know that ?

That is the problem. Unless you’re very keen that’s your night done and a lot of messing about ahead of you. Not my cuppa really abs my dogs are crap anyway ? 

On 08/06/2021 at 09:09, Big Ron said:

90% of coursing dogs wont stick going out on bigger deer a few times a week.

Like I said they wont be beat on what they are bred for , day time hares , but stop this silly talk they are the ultimate allrounder as your kidding yourself mate.

Get a good coursing dog and it'll wipe the floor with ANY of your other types be it Bull,Deerhound,Collie or whatever when it comes to tackling BIG deer,the aforementioned couldn't,can't & will never catch consistently in the daytime,they need additional coursing blood to be able to do that and that's a FACT! ?

• Thanks 1