Deer deer and more deer

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nail on head smellys you need one deer you don't fox there good but there but most lurchers can finish them ?

Ive known none bull blooded dogs love folding smellys up mate if they got heart there do the job as a pass time. It’s like the fallow talk people saying you need a 26 up bull bred dog to drop them I know of 2 dogs a dog an a bitch none have bull blood or saluki an both under 25 that drop them single handed both have hart I think it’s all down to if the dog has hart or not 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Mate a deer is pulled as soon as dog gets to it a hare is alot harder to kill believe me ?

The lads that run fallow bucks in the rut will be rolling in the aisles at that statement ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I dunno mate, even out small fields are 100 acres ? and they are all divided by wee tracks, no fences. 

How long these got in tank sheep seriously mate and how long to recovery after hard run mate and how many big slips single they take in a night ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

How long these got in tank sheep seriously mate and how long to recovery after hard run mate and how many big slips single they take in a night ?

I run same ground as sheepchaser they do fade but when your running what we running with them five slips a night is plenty and not very usual. Unless going rabbit bashing

22 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I dunno mate, bull blood brings a lot to the table. 

Not said it don’t mate ??‍♂️What I’m saying is half the people with a bull x don’t really need a bull x other xs can an will do the same job 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Knock things all night not even if there's 5 of em lol full night longer than an hour pal 

Yes mate full nights ain't got time to keep dogs do an hour or the patients. There's no dog taking a kennel space in my yard that can't do it all night call it what you like. I'll be in England either October or January for hunting and I'll have one bitch for the week you can take me anywhere you want and I'll show you a half x run all night with a head like a basket ball from killing things with teeth too. And I'll bring you to a place with some big fellas are and see how the saluki goes when it's getting kicked around the field time and time again. Yeah a saluki has more stamina but to say bullx can't run all night is bollocks. Like I said any dog that's fit that's less than 3/4 greyhound should go if not its your own fault for been a lazy c**t getting the dog conditioned 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not said it don’t mate ??‍♂️What I’m saying is half the people with a bull x don’t really need a bull x other xs can an will do the same job 

They do and they don’t , I bred the mother to sheep chasers pup and the grandmother was something else around a hole , day time hunting and on the lamp , I really get on with the bullx but mine will do 30/35km in a day hunting so they couldn’t really keep up 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Agree to a degree mate...lol..

If you look at the dogs Phil has put up or even this bitch of mine you can see what the aim is, I won't pretend mine is a world beater or im "hardcore" lol...but if I was running deer, I know they can handle it, im personally not into very heavily bull blooded dogs but certainly see the merit that bit of bull adds to these types of animals...

Not said otherwise mate I’m also not discrediting bull blood I’m just say if you have a none bull blood dog that’s got heart it can an will do the same job we’re deer is concerned 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, C.green said:

I run same ground as sheepchaser they do fade but when your running what we running with them five slips a night is plenty and not very usual. Unless going rabbit bashing

? a straight talker thats similar to what id expect of a very good bull x mate quick run good rest repeat one go"s over 2 min done for the night ?

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not said otherwise mate I’m also not discrediting bull blood I’m just say if you have a none bull blood dog that’s got heart it can an will do the same job we’re deer is concerned 

Knocked them with grews and seen half x collies knock them but stags in rut don't fall over and have seen them send grews collie xs packing with there tail between legs and that's a fact 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ive known none bull blooded dogs love folding smellys up mate if they got heart there do the job as a pass time. It’s like the fallow talk people saying you need a 26 up bull bred dog to drop them I know of 2 dogs a dog an a bitch none have bull blood or saluki an both under 25 that drop them single handed both have hart I think it’s all down to if the dog has hart or not 

You ever heard the phrase a good big un will always beat a good little un. Heart is massively important you’re right, but a dog that’s got a massive heart and a couple of inches and pounds on another dog with a massive heart, will have an easier ride of it all. 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

? lads I know bull x really used for teeth mate reds smellys ?

Same as coursing dogs , there is Bull X s and Bull X s and everyone has different standards and some sharper knifes than others ? ??          How can you breed from a dog that needs a knife beats me . but hey what do i know .?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Knocked them with grews and seen half x collies knock them but stags in rut don't fall over and have seen them send grews collie xs packing with there tail between legs and that's a fact 

no tail tucking from mine mate as yiou will see lol?