Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

So you have say 3/4 Saluki X 1/4 to a 3/4 grey a quarter bull mate pup as 1/8 bull in it lik running a half bred  sal grey which are great Lampers and deer dogs anyway mate ?

Many lads in my area keep this mix of running dog,....they are exceptional beasts,...not much can evade them...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2

So you have say 3/4 Saluki X 1/4 to a 3/4 grey a quarter bull mate pup as 1/8 bull in it lik running a half bred  sal grey which are great Lampers and deer dogs anyway mate ?

Saluki bull grey probs my favorite mix for an all rounder like 

Springbok Alot faster than a fallow mate big fallow heavier but won't matter mate 

90% of coursing dogs wont stick going out on bigger deer a few times a week.

Like I said they wont be beat on what they are bred for , day time hares , but stop this silly talk they are the ultimate allrounder as your kidding yourself mate.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Many lads in my area keep this mix of running dog,....they are exceptional beasts,...not much can evade them...?

_PHL8594.JPG

This one is 6 now, been a fun dog to be around!

Screenshot_20210608-092251_Gallery.jpg.79d7017c88e7bc8db16cd8ecae3b53d6.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-091951_Gallery.jpg.9d28d469871341dac300f94e79289b9a.jpg

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

That's cos lads can't get you need a bull x out there heads lol if bull x grey so good on deer who they all breeding it with sal blood lol 

Basically there runny half sal grey which will make light work a deer mate 

24 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

90% of coursing dogs wont stick going out on bigger deer a few times a week.

Like I said they wont be beat on what they are bred for , day time hares , but stop this silly talk they are the ultimate allrounder as your kidding yourself mate.

What there bred for there called a gazelle hound mate ?been hunting them thousands a years lol 

I'm talking good slips daytime what will happen in oz need a dog with more than a min in tank there not getting ambushed on lamp ? 

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That's cos lads can't get you need a bull x out there heads lol if bull x grey so good on deer who they all breeding it with sal blood lol 

Basically there runny half sal grey which will make light work a deer mate 

?Yeah,...I think these lads know exactly what they are doing...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
Just now, OldPhil said:

?Yeah,...I think these lads know exactly what they are doing...?

DSC_3463.JPG

Just like sal bred ?

Half sal grey great killers but good coursing bred on another level again 

Bull x hasn't even got 3 deer in tank unless ambushing them small fields open land 100yds slip roe pull them all over 

In my opinions coursing bred dog is fine for deer until you start to smack them into a lot of big stuff and then they start to be less fine. A bit of bull mixed with the Sal gives you everything you need mentally and physically for the job at hand. 

• Like 3
Just now, SheepChaser said:

In my opinions coursing bred dog is fine for deer until you start to smack them into a lot of big stuff and then they start to be less fine. A bit of bull mixed with the Sal gives you everything you need mentally and physically for the job at hand. 

?I disagree good dogs mate but I dont need the 1/8 bull lol