Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

More cwd ,muntjac than rabbits local .

Been seeing at least 2/3 most days on our walks along the river early morning but just to many nosey sods about and last time me juckel got behind one she pulled it down in the shallows and I had some do gooder and his wife calling me all the names under the sun .she wasn't slipped on it but it bolted out of cover and once a runner behind something all the calling in the world not going to stop her . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

See more deer than rabbits here in Dorset . 3 dead on Half mile stretch of road last week .

Place is swarmed in some spots. Never forget bieng shown a big big number of sika sat in a paddock off someones garden they was like sardines jammed right up. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Place is swarmed in some spots. Never forget bieng shown a big big number of sika sat in a paddock off someones garden they was like sardines jammed right up. 

Did a carboot sale last Tuesday morning heading to it I seen around 30 in a field like cattle then up the road probably another 20 ,been seeing few grazing in broad daylight just off road side verges and even in middle of marshland ?

7 hours ago, C.green said:

I see plenty deer myself but dorset takes some whacking good variety also

Hampshire and Sussex are just the same,....an innocent mouch in the woods, is fast turning into a stressfest?

I don't need it at my time of life,...my poor old heart cannot take it?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Hampshire and Sussex are just the same,....an innocent mouch in the woods, is fast turning into a stressfest?

I don't need it at my time of life,...my poor old heart cannot take it?

DSC_2589.JPG

All ready fluffed it once ? ?