Couple of day's in the mountains..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a couple of nights out camping in the mountains this past week,myself & 3 stinking curs in a tent..anyways it was great to be out & about & enjoy the scenery & wildlife that call t

My old sidekick in life Ruby is still putting in the hard miles,in 30 hours on this trip the old girl covered 23.6 miles up in the mountains,not bad considering she will be 15 year's old on the 20th o

Posted Images

On 07/06/2021 at 05:20, taffey said:

Good to see yer still living the dream and putting the miles in wit dogs FairPlay some scenery on a nice day bet it’s evil up there in winter hope ya well atb taffey 

How's all you lot doing Taff? Hope the full team are all keeping well over there ? ..just same old same old with me matey,nowt much changes here ? this is about the only thing I have capable of running these days,the rest are old or f###ed basically,thankfully she's not too bad,far from flawless but she's handy alright ?

2021-03-03-6.jpg

• Like 7
54 minutes ago, FUJI said:

How's all you lot doing Taff? Hope the full team are all keeping well over there ? ..just same old same old with me matey,nowt much changes here ? this is about the only thing I have capable of running these days,the rest are old or f###ed basically,thankfully she's not too bad,far from flawless but she's handy alright ?

2021-03-03-6.jpg

That out boots n bull x bitch mate? Lovely sort 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Yeah she's out of Boots x Roxy mate,both parents were 5/8 3/8 so this bitch is 5/8 Grey 3/16 Saluki 3/16 Bull ?

IMG_20210522_115856.jpg

Foxes worst nightmare that? What happened the choc bull x bitch you had not long back it not make the grade? 

11 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Foxes worst nightmare that? What happened the choc bull x bitch you had not long back it not make the grade? 

Chocolate one was a machine,it was taking double figures of Charlie's in a night,she killed herself hitting a hedgerow..100% singlehanded on ANYTHING but sometimes they just don't make old bones matey ?

1 minute ago, FUJI said:

Chocolate one was a machine,it was taking double figures of Charlie's in a night,she killed herself hitting a hedgerow..100% singlehanded on ANYTHING but sometimes they just don't make old bones matey ?

That’s a real shame mate she looked a serious bitch atleast you still have black bitch onwards and upwards ?

All same here Andy all lads /dogs doing sound mate not much else like yer say same old as well got the Casper dog over Gary s good bitch 3 weeks ago 3 good ties he keep 2 bitches back not taking one myself plenty going on wit shoot etc so no more runners as yet hopefully catch yer when this lockdown over proper 

0AD1B33E-E65A-4619-9B7F-F49BFDFB8176.png