Couple of day's in the mountains..

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice to see you posting again Andy?thank you for sharing ?

Thanks Daniel..nothing much changes in my life matey,it's a dog's life you could say ?

IMG_20210603_105517.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a couple of nights out camping in the mountains this past week,myself & 3 stinking curs in a tent..anyways it was great to be out & about & enjoy the scenery & wildlife that call t

My old sidekick in life Ruby is still putting in the hard miles,in 30 hours on this trip the old girl covered 23.6 miles up in the mountains,not bad considering she will be 15 year's old on the 20th o

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Nice photos Andy good to see your up in gods country, how’s don getting On

Old Don's doing great bud,he will be 13 come his next birthday but he doesn't know that ? still full of life he is mate ??

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Old Don's doing great bud,he will be 13 come his next birthday but he doesn't know that ? still full of life he is mate ??

Time flys ! I remember when you got him !

Old Deltas long  gone to the happy hunting ground, she was 15, and that deer x I had last time I saw you is now over 12 ! 

Strange thing is, I don't feel any older ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Old Deltas long  gone to the happy hunting ground, she was 15, and that deer x I had last time I saw you is now over 12 ! 

Cheers.

Bloody hell,time does fly doesn't it! Aye I'm heading for my 55th birthday in a few weeks time bud & although slightly slower trekking up the mountains these days I don't feel too much different to what I did 30 years ago ? .. hopefully catch up with you somewhere over the next few months for a bit of craic & what not ??

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Your only as old as the woman your feeling 

I'm 97 and loving life

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 02/06/2021 at 19:47, TOMO said:

great pics mate....

mrs recons you should put them on instergram....might start making you a bit of cash...or products ...or holidays

Why become a massive egotistical W*nker like everyone else ? world would be a better place if we drowned all of the brand ambassadors and ‘influencers’ ? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Why become a massive egotistical W*nker like everyone else ? world would be a better place if we drowned all of the brand ambassadors and ‘influencers’ ? 

I've read this several times and tho I know I'm not the sharpest ,I can't underpants what u mean wi this 

• Haha 1