Couple of day's in the mountains..

My old sidekick in life Ruby is still putting in the hard miles,in 30 hours on this trip the old girl covered 23.6 miles up in the mountains,not bad considering she will be 15 year's old on the 20th of July,her eyesight is failing & she has several tumours that she's had for 18 months now but whatever kills her certainly won't be due to lack of fitness/exercise,she will still be rolling along when the others are on their arses ?

IMG_20210602_205524.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a couple of nights out camping in the mountains this past week,myself & 3 stinking curs in a tent..anyways it was great to be out & about & enjoy the scenery & wildlife that call t

My old sidekick in life Ruby is still putting in the hard miles,in 30 hours on this trip the old girl covered 23.6 miles up in the mountains,not bad considering she will be 15 year's old on the 20th o

Posted Images

Boots..time passes by so quickly as I'm sure many on here will recall him as a puppy,he will be 9 this upcoming October 1st..he's been a fair tool for me he has, hopefully get one more season out the old fella & that'll be him done..it's been a great journey we've travelled that's for sure ?

IMG_20210602_210144.jpg

• Like 9
1 hour ago, FUJI said:

Yeah,this is Suzie my Cocker Spaniel pup,she's actually 9 months old tomorrow..she's coming along grand although will never be a replacement for my old Pom Ruby ?

PSX_20210528_203030.jpg

Nice sort ??, a lad I know has a litter due this coming Monday.... I’m very very tempted.

• Thanks 1

great pics Andy, glad the old pom still kicking about lol, time flys mate, old bryn my collie x grey 14 in sep, Buck 9 in august , we all old in my gang , but old bryn still like a mooch for munjack/ foxes .

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bird said:

great pics Andy, glad the old pom still kicking about lol, time flys mate, old bryn my collie x grey 14 in sep, Buck 9 in august , we all old in my gang , but old bryn still like a mooch for munjack/ foxes .

Great to hear old Bryn is still with you & enjoying life Ray,again it doesn't seem so long ago that you got Buck as a puppy,time waits for no man & all that..hope your keeping well yourself fella & life's treating you well .. hopefully catch up with you somewhere in the forthcoming months at one of the gamefairs or such down your neck of the woods ?

Thanks for all the positive comments folk's it's much appreciated, hopefully catch up with some of ya's over the forthcoming months at gamefairs etc for a catch up & bit of dog craic ?

PSX_20210528_201857.jpg

I'll catch you all real soon with a few images from our latest mini adventure,now that we are in the off season we will be here,there & everywhere.. can't beat being out in mother nature's back garden ?

IMG_20210603_075044.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, white van man said:

Brilliant photos Fuji. That’s my type of adventure. 

Yep I know this is your kind of thing buddy,I'm pretty sure in fact I'm certain you've been here or within a stone's throw of here before ?