Bought a hw100 .177

Well I've been looking for a spare rifle a week or so and settled for a 2021  hw100 with receipt bought in March scope silencer 2 mags case all for 600 don't think it was a bad price to be honest. In girly .177 shell be getting zeroed tomorrow and bunny bashing Thursday. Will get pics up soon  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Well I've been looking for a spare rifle a week or so and settled for a 2021  hw100 with receipt bought in March scope silencer 2 mags case all for 600 don't think it was a bad price to be honest. In girly .177 shell be getting zeroed tomorrow and bunny bashing Thursday. Will get pics up soon  

Very nice.  Good price that.  ?

Got the scope on earlier sat at the farm and shooting spot on with aadf  doesn't like jsb heavies h&n or superfielld not sure I made the r8ght choice lol forgot how boringly accurate they are. Drilled a couple of ferals and a Maggie with it. 

21 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

Cracking price that Bryan trying to get one of my mates to buy one 

He is using one of my rifles at the moment the raider 22

But two young kids and bills to pay 

He is struggling a bit to get the wonga together 

We all been there at some point 

Atvbjimmy ???

22 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

good price that i think i paid £899 2 years ago for mine

5 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Cracking price that Bryan trying to get one of my mates to buy one 

He is using one of my rifles at the moment the raider 22

But two young kids and bills to pay 

He is struggling a bit to get the wonga together 

We all been there at some point 

Atvbjimmy ???

I've just got out of the hole and managing to get a few bits and bats bought back in. Gotta enjoy what you can when you can nothing is for granted especially money and jobs coming in with young kids and families.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, .357shooter said:

good price that i think i paid £899 2 years ago for mine

I was happy with the price. I've put a Hawke 2-7x32 on it for now but after shooting it with that scope on it's mint for a hunting rig. Accurate as hell

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

I was happy with the price. I've put a Hawke 2-7x32 on it for now but after shooting it with that scope on it's mint for a hunting rig. Accurate as hell

I’ve got the same scope on mine, the only scope that’s ever been on it.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Kalibrgun said:

9 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

I’ve got the same scope on mine, the only scope that’s ever been on it.

Same scope on my .22 tx200.  ?

Edited by shaaark

Ive had it out today again 55 yard ping pong balls near enough every shot I like it a lot. Just a touch heavy for the lad to keep steady so will be a lightweight cylinder for it in the next few week ..... or do I bottle convert it and carbon 280 bottle it