Lurcher collar and lead

4 hours ago, lurchers said:

I can put you onto a lad that makes the for ya Andy if ya get stuck he does all of mine ?

Why dont you and your mate start your own thread instead of leeching on mine. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, jeemes said:

Why dont you and your mate start your own thread instead of leeching on mine. 

I only said to any I could get him some,just in case you charge rip off prices but if it make you happy I can put a pic of his couples on here for ya to,if it scares ya that much.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It will take some workman’s ship to better jeemes’s, i know it’s all in jest an there will be folk out there to equal or even maybe better his work, but iv yet to see it ?

I didn’t mean anything by it but he’s took it bad I think.But yeh my mate will probably match it or be just a bit better and I can vouch for it mate.

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well like the guy said, start a thread with your pals work an prices if you want but this is his thread with his work ??

my mate isn’t that desperate for the work for me to do that but I will put lads onto him for quality gear.I could probably put pics up that might embarrass him but I think lads who can do this kind of work is a credit to them.

Edited by lurchers
  • Haha 1

It's like when I was flogging a few leads, collars, couplings and things at EDRD show years back......I was sending my missus to see what old Glynn, Strong Stuff and others were charging so I could undercut them ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 1