The simple things in life.

14 hours ago, jackthelad said:

thinking about doing something like that myself mate been looking at the church of scotland website old rural churches for sale some as cheap as 20 grand...but wee parcel of land with a shepherds hut on it might be a better way to go you got running water?

I like the idea of a little church in Scotland, would make a brilliant getaway

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the lads that works for me has been asked by the farmer he rents his cottage from to make use of a wood and lake that he has that is going to waste. So we have been down getting it sorted and r

Living the dream...

You can't beat the outdoor life at this time of year. Looks a nice set up Ken, im jealous of the lake, that's something I really want for my place 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

food with olives.....

and a pizza without meat.....what the f**k....tell me it was for your mrs.

Its a marinara, it's got fish instead of meat. My Mrs was tucked up at home, probably watching some dross on the telly lol

16 minutes ago, TOMO said:

walshie ....report him....

im not having this ....who in there right mind has fish on a pizza ...I've never herd the like

You don't know what you're missing ....

10 hours ago, Tyla said:

I like the idea of a little church in Scotland, would make a brilliant getaway

me and the mrs looked at one up loch tummell wee church with a graveyard 20 grand the loch at the bottom of the brae mountains all round you if you look on church of scotland property for sale there some absolute pearlers mate

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

me and the mrs looked at one up loch tummell wee church with a graveyard 20 grand the loch at the bottom of the brae mountains all round you if you look on church of scotland property for sale there some absolute pearlers mate

lock tummel that takes me back....we used to have two weeks camping there every year when i was in scouts...40 years ago now....fishing everyday...canoeing everyday...night lines out...pike ..perch and trout cooked on the fire ...going out for day trips to pitlockery to see the salmon ladder....great times...40 year ago now

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, TOMO said:

when i was in scouts...40 years ago now.....great times...40 year ago now.

So, you're what? Early fifties, and losing it already, Tomo? ? Few more years and you'll be like a certain character from " Nathan "! ?

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lock tummel that takes me back....we used to have two weeks camping there every year when i was in scouts...40 years ago now....fishing everyday...canoeing everyday...night lines out...pike ..perch and trout cooked on the fire ...going out for day trips to pitlockery to see the salmon ladder....great times...40 year ago now

How long ago was that mate?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

So, you're what? Early fifties, and losing it already, Tomo? ? Few more years and you'll be like a certain character from " Nathan "! ?

lol....

did i mention it was 40 year ago

• Haha 1

Looks a nice little spot that does.....i think " simple living " breaks like that do you the world of good i find they are like a reset switch for the mind.....good energy and renewed focus.....good stuff :thumbs: