The simple things in life.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the lads that works for me has been asked by the farmer he rents his cottage from to make use of a wood and lake that he has that is going to waste. So we have been down getting it sorted and r

Living the dream...

You can't beat the outdoor life at this time of year. Looks a nice set up Ken, im jealous of the lake, that's something I really want for my place 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Tyla said:

You can't beat the outdoor life at this time of year. Looks a nice set up Ken, im jealous of the lake, that's something I really want for my place 

20210429_201143.jpg

absolute mint mate ....if you dont mind me asking how you go about getting that did you buy the land or is that at the back of your gaff

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el, I thought the valley bronson would've tracked you down and snapped your rods by now! ....... ? ?

Lol, I'll just throw some spare change down..when he's busy grubbing around ,then I'll have it away on my toes ? 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

absolute mint mate ....if you dont mind me asking how you go about getting that did you buy the land or is that at the back of your gaff

I bought the land and had that from before, I built it about 6 years ago as a bit of a marital lifeboat, so just moved it onto the land. I dont live in it full time but do spend a lot of time there

• Like 2

thinking about doing something like that myself mate been looking at the church of scotland website old rural churches for sale some as cheap as 20 grand...but wee parcel of land with a shepherds hut on it might be a better way to go you got running water?

57 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

thinking about doing something like that myself mate been looking at the church of scotland website old rural churches for sale some as cheap as 20 grand...but wee parcel of land with a shepherds hut on it might be a better way to go you got running water?

Yeah, got water and 12v solar system. The solar is plenty for lights and charging stuff, even got a WiFi dongle as phone signals crap there. 

• Like 1

Its the perfect place for a bit of outdoor cooking, im starting to get food out the polytunnel now so with that and the eggs and venison I can eat ok of the place!

20210531_191353.jpg

20210531_191049.jpg

20210506_193649.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Tyla said:

Its the perfect place for a bit of outdoor cooking, im starting to get food out the polytunnel now so with that and the eggs and venison I can eat ok of the place!

20210531_191353.jpg

20210531_191049.jpg

20210506_193649.jpg

Brilliant mate what a great simple way to live ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tyla said:

20210531_191353.jpg

20210531_191049.jpg

20210506_193649.jpg

looks cracking that....

but olives ...come on, were not Europeans you know 

• Haha 2