Well bred saluki lurcher pups

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Lol.... To say he could run is a bit like saying Tesco own a corner shop.... To say he didn't produce when he sired Beanie, who then sired Caulfields Jo, then Jack etc makes Bob probably the most influential greyhound ever in coursing lines and i am sure the top coursing men can all find him in their lines..... But opinions are like arseholes we all have one. 😉👍

im with both of you lol but cauldfieds joe was out a swoop mate direct merlin eve how much quality come from that side alot more  than any other without a doubt and that fancy footwork was from merlin eve side aswell 👍not a half cross 

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im with both of you lol but cauldfieds joe was out a swoop mate direct merlin eve how much quality come from that side alot more  than any other without a doubt and that fancy footwork was from merlin eve side aswell 👍not a half cross 

Swoops sire was Beanie though wasn't it?, making him a grandson of Bob, apologies, yes I made it sound like Beanie sired Joe 👍

4 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Swoops sire was Beanie though wasn't it?, making him a grandson of Bob. 

Swoops sire was merlin mate she was out of merlinxeve 

Merlinxeve= swoop

Ballyreahgan bob x Angie tepe gawra saluki =beanie a half cross

Beaniexswoop = cauldfields joe 

👍

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Swoops sire was merlin mate she was out of merlinxeve 

Merlinxeve= swoop

Ballyreahgan bob x Angie tepe gawra saluki =beanie a half cross

Beaniexswoop = cauldfields joe 

👍

Cheers pal... You can tell I'm a bull cross man 😂 but I definitely think Bob added an immense input to the coursing dog world, his name can be found somewhere in plenty of the big names. 

I have never bought into the "any old greyhound" will do, I have been involved with greyhounds fourty years and the class animals are a different thing to the average ones. 

8 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Cheers pal... You can tell I'm a bull cross man 😂 but I definitely think Bob added an immense input to the coursing dog world, his name can be found somewhere in plenty of the big names. 

I have never bought into the "any old greyhound" will do, I have been involved with greyhounds fourty years and the class animals are a different thing to the average ones. 

Bob is in a good few pedigrees mate but not as many as merlin eve mate  snowey foxy blondie razor romeo no bob mate 👍 

But he is in plenty quality pedigrees bulldozer etc but they all have merlin eve and old breeding in them aswell mate 👍

Both im running g at min have Bob in there 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Bob is in a good few pedigrees mate but not as many as merlin eve mate  snowey foxy blondie razor romeo no bob mate 👍 

But he is in plenty quality pedigrees bulldozer etc but they all have merlin eve and old breeding in them aswell mate 👍

Do you think a greyhound still needs putting back in the line every so often or are the coursing dog lines that established now that you would just keep breeding courser x courser? 

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Do you think a greyhound still needs putting back in the line every so often or are the coursing dog lines that established now that you would just keep breeding courser x courser? 

Only pure bred that needs to be added to them now and again is saluki to widen the gene pool, adding pure grey would ruin years of work 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, zigzag dan said:

I wouldn't go greyhound mate outcross every so often to pure saluki I think way to go like these pups tikka the dam  is coursing bred outcrossed to a pure then breeding bk into coursing bred dog buddy xwhitney 

Then can breed coursing bred coursing bred few generations 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

See a few being coursing breds being put to pure saluki

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Romeo has got bob in from joe as chase which is Romeo’s sire was sired by jack who was foxy x joe 👍

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Not greyhound but maybe grew of some resurrected strange bloodline would be just the ticket 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Romeo has got bob in from joe as chase which is Romeo’s sire was sired by jack who was foxy x joe 👍

👍 your on the ball mate 👍

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Swoops owner said on here, she was the producer. Good ones in all her litters, three different sires

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Brindle bitch is called May she was straight out of Caulfield’s joe and was the mother to Cindy. Red bitch is Cindy and was the mother to tikka 

D5A9AF82-8C4E-4947-9C78-5796A30D8AD6.jpeg

DA9832CC-9C57-46F6-90D2-C2A538771462.jpeg

Both in fine condition