Well bred saluki lurcher pups

43 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im with both of you lol but cauldfieds joe was out a swoop mate direct merlin eve how much quality come from that side alot more  than any other without a doubt and that fancy footwork was from merlin eve side aswell ?not a half cross 

Swoops sire was Beanie though wasn't it?, making him a grandson of Bob, apologies, yes I made it sound like Beanie sired Joe ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Swoops sire was Beanie though wasn't it?, making him a grandson of Bob. 

Swoops sire was merlin mate she was out of merlinxeve 

Merlinxeve= swoop

Ballyreahgan bob x Angie tepe gawra saluki =beanie a half cross

Beaniexswoop = cauldfields joe 

?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Swoops sire was merlin mate she was out of merlinxeve 

Merlinxeve= swoop

Ballyreahgan bob x Angie tepe gawra saluki =beanie a half cross

Beaniexswoop = cauldfields joe 

?

Cheers pal... You can tell I'm a bull cross man ? but I definitely think Bob added an immense input to the coursing dog world, his name can be found somewhere in plenty of the big names. 

I have never bought into the "any old greyhound" will do, I have been involved with greyhounds fourty years and the class animals are a different thing to the average ones. 

8 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Cheers pal... You can tell I'm a bull cross man ? but I definitely think Bob added an immense input to the coursing dog world, his name can be found somewhere in plenty of the big names. 

I have never bought into the "any old greyhound" will do, I have been involved with greyhounds fourty years and the class animals are a different thing to the average ones. 

Bob is in a good few pedigrees mate but not as many as merlin eve mate  snowey foxy blondie razor romeo no bob mate ? 

But he is in plenty quality pedigrees bulldozer etc but they all have merlin eve and old breeding in them aswell mate ?

Both im running g at min have Bob in there 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Bob is in a good few pedigrees mate but not as many as merlin eve mate  snowey foxy blondie razor romeo no bob mate ? 

But he is in plenty quality pedigrees bulldozer etc but they all have merlin eve and old breeding in them aswell mate ?

Do you think a greyhound still needs putting back in the line every so often or are the coursing dog lines that established now that you would just keep breeding courser x courser? 

2 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Do you think a greyhound still needs putting back in the line every so often or are the coursing dog lines that established now that you would just keep breeding courser x courser? 

Only pure bred that needs to be added to them now and again is saluki to widen the gene pool, adding pure grey would ruin years of work 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, zigzag dan said:

I wouldn't go greyhound mate outcross every so often to pure saluki I think way to go like these pups tikka the dam  is coursing bred outcrossed to a pure then breeding bk into coursing bred dog buddy xwhitney 

Then can breed coursing bred coursing bred few generations 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

See a few being coursing breds being put to pure saluki

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Romeo has got bob in from joe as chase which is Romeo’s sire was sired by jack who was foxy x joe ?

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Not greyhound but maybe grew of some resurrected strange bloodline would be just the ticket 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

im with both of you lol but cauldfieds joe was out a swoop mate direct merlin eve how much quality come from that side alot more  than any other without a doubt and that fancy footwork was from merlin eve side aswell ?not a half cross 

Swoops owner said on here, she was the producer. Good ones in all her litters, three different sires

• Thanks 1