Hello folks, not been on here for a few years. Just found out about Johnny boy this morning, can't believe it. Myself and John amongst others used to have some good craic on here back in the day and so it continued on Facebook with Johnny still questioning how my whippet was bred and my choice in shirts? lol.  Although I never met Johnny I'll miss him, I know he was one of the good guys.  Rip John x

• Like 4

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I’m John neice, I’ve just had this link sent to me by someone that knew my uncle.which may I add( thank you soo much) . words can’t describe how we’re feeling right now, but all your lovely commen

Having grown up with John he was a lifelong family friend, was best man at my Brothers wedding and a work colleague to myself for the last few years. As young kids our little gang spent god knows how

Walshie,  Can you change the comp title on here mate .. From now on its the "JohnnyBoy charity Fishing match"....  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Today would have been his Birthday. Happy Birthday old man. 

Then I will be having a few drams in his honour this evening....Happy Birthday John lad,thoughts are with his family at this difficult time of yr ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Then I will be having a few drams in his honour this evening....Happy Birthday John lad,thoughts are with his family at this difficult time of yr ?

It is also his Mrs birthday funnily enough. Had a good stomp out today, a proper mooch, knocked a few bits over. I think he’d have approved! 

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Rip Johnny 

fecking motorcycles my uncle died on one also at no age 

I never wanted to ask how he passed but did wonder. 

Terrible. 

Rip