• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I’m John neice, I’ve just had this link sent to me by someone that knew my uncle.which may I add( thank you soo much) . words can’t describe how we’re feeling right now, but all your lovely commen

Having grown up with John he was a lifelong family friend, was best man at my Brothers wedding and a work colleague to myself for the last few years. As young kids our little gang spent god knows how

Walshie,  Can you change the comp title on here mate .. From now on its the "JohnnyBoy charity Fishing match"....  

Posted Images

Had a call early this morning from jai and within seconds a text from Owain. Like most I only knew him from the comps. My boy Oliver thought the world of him. He had a heart of gold and was a real character. A lovely man with a lovely family and nothing was too much trouble. He went out of his way to make sure all the kids at the comp had a good time. Generous, great craic and one hell of an auctioneer! He will be missed and I pass on my condolences to his family and close friends. RIP John. Geth and all the family ??????? 

• Like 6

And I’d found you that Lurcher pup you wanted. ? was looking forward to watching you enjoy it. John came with me to pick up my first proper Lurcher pup many years ago. We put some miles in abs caught some stuff, and I’ll never forget Sunday evenings sat in his kitchen, kids abs dogs everywhere, John sat there beaming with a roll up in one hand abs a can of bow in the other reliving the days hunting. Go steady up there mate, they are the ready for as big a character as you yet! 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, white van man said:

Had a call early this morning from jai and within seconds a text from Owain. Like most I only knew him from the comps. My boy Oliver thought the world of him. He had a heart of gold and was a real character. A lovely man with a lovely family and nothing was too much trouble. He went out of his way to make sure all the kids at the comp had a good time. Generous, great craic and one hell of an auctioneer! He will be missed and I pass on my condolences to his family and close friends. RIP John. Geth and all the family ??????? 

Nice one mate.

D.

Never met and nor can i remember ever chatting to him but a forum name that i have seen around for a good few years now, fare play to the man after reading what all have written about him.A good old boy by the sounds and bless his family and friends.. RIP Johnnyboy..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

You would've enjoyed his crack mate, I'm raising a pint of his favourite, Thatchers Gold, to him after a day of graft....

Cheers Johnnyboy..

20210530_195647.jpg.bdb2e07fa1e87b45d19f79a3cd2455f1.jpg

Sup that to him mate ?... I raised him a wee bit of single malt tonight, a couple of spliffs and a whole lot of love ?

Lifes' a hard and brutal thing.... as my grandma said to me, over my brothers grave (bitch! @ 87 years old and defo deserves her dues ?) "Only the good die young" Johnny will join Craigyboy, in the sense he'll bring different people together for the craic and charity and good things, i'm hoping the fishing comp will do what it was set up to do, give help and support, I'll get my ass over there for a bit of that ?

Night night mucker. 

• Like 3

Very sad to hear this met up with johnyboy at the first fishing comp and everyone since very funny man he liked a drink fishing and hunting can't imagine what his kids and Mrs are going through

Rip johnyboy

• Like 2

I only knew him from the fishing comps but he always came across as a true gent. Quick to smile and great with the kids. I'm gutted for his kids, they couldn't of asked for a better dad.

My condolences to his family and friends. He'll truly be missed.

• Like 1