f**k me that's sad...I met him a few times at shows ...and last year at the fishing comp...had us in stitches doing the raffle...which apparently he did every year and was his thing ..a proper good lad..

my condolences to his family..

• Like 5

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I’m John neice, I’ve just had this link sent to me by someone that knew my uncle.which may I add( thank you soo much) . words can’t describe how we’re feeling right now, but all your lovely commen

Having grown up with John he was a lifelong family friend, was best man at my Brothers wedding and a work colleague to myself for the last few years. As young kids our little gang spent god knows how

Walshie,  Can you change the comp title on here mate .. From now on its the "JohnnyBoy charity Fishing match"....  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, sid g said:

many of us will have funny stories and fond memories of jb the little welsh man with the biggest of hearts , this sad news would of touched a lot of people rip john it was a privilege to of known you ,,,,  

Definitely mate , me and him was only out last Saturday morning laughing and joking on a hill by his house 

• Sad 4

Turned the phone on earlier and had lots of missed calls/messages off lads on here....and then a message saying Owain is trying to get hold of you....I knew it was Johnny when I heard that...

I'm honestly gutted, met him at the first comp and he's been the main man ever since... funny, kind, humble, clever... he was a really good bloke and his kids are a credit to him and his wife... 

You do meet friends on here and he was certainly one of my friends.. I know all the lads on here who knew him are gutted, the phone ain't stopped!

RIP Butty...

• Like 15

So so sad to hear from Kev earlier. What a top, top bloke and father of some lovely kids. He will be sorely missed by many, not just off this forum.

R.I.P. Proud to call you a mate. 

D.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, welshphil said:

Having grown up with John he was a lifelong family friend, was best man at my Brothers wedding and a work colleague to myself for the last few years. As young kids our little gang spent god knows how many hours tramping the mountains after rabbits with just my little Jack Russell to keep us company. We caught virtually nothing but spent all day laughing and ripping the piss out of each other - is there a better way to spend your formative years? We also had some great drunken times playing rugby for the village where John was a little tasmanian devil of a hooker, we didn't half rip the piss out of him regarding his height but by feck he never, ever took a backward step! Was a massive shock when I got the phone call this morning - devastated is an understatement ?. RIP old buttie, was an absolute pleasure to have shared so many brilliant memories with you.

No likes left but thanks for that.

D.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, welshphil said:

Having grown up with John he was a lifelong family friend, was best man at my Brothers wedding and a work colleague to myself for the last few years. As young kids our little gang spent god knows how many hours tramping the mountains after rabbits with just my little Jack Russell to keep us company. We caught virtually nothing but spent all day laughing and ripping the piss out of each other - is there a better way to spend your formative years? We also had some great drunken times playing rugby for the village where John was a little tasmanian devil of a hooker, we didn't half rip the piss out of him regarding his height but by feck he never, ever took a backward step! Was a massive shock when I got the phone call this morning - devastated is an understatement ?. RIP old buttie, was an absolute pleasure to have shared so many brilliant memories with you.

Spent years in the chatroom and on here, ripping the pish out each other, laughing and joking, sharing knowledge and days out. I genuinely feel like I've lost a mate. My heart goes out to all who knew him, his family and those that were his "virtual" mates. 

• Like 2

f****n Hell,  just clicked on this and got goose bumps all over.

Met him a few times to get ferrets off him.

He was big butties years ago with Sheepchaser on here.

Am i allowed to ask what happened.

God Bless and Love to all his Family.

SINDASOX

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, welshphil said:

Lovely post mate...?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1