3 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

"I was panicking all day",....?????,  ha ha ha ha, ....no seriously, I know  EXACTLY what you mean here,..cause I experienced similar feelings, (not the same scenario, as yours), when I was actually trying to apply the stuff,  against moles (& rabbits, once)

I have never used it and never wanted to 

always felt it wasn’t a nice way to go

so when I smelt it thought I was done for

another lad I told the tale to had a similar experience

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once pulled into a farmyard to see a bloke wearing shorts and a tee shirt precariously balenced  up a ladder  injecting Cymag into a wasps' nest  with a little brass hand pump that took both hands to

Cymag and Phostoxin are cruel and wicked potions....I've used both on rabbits (and other miscellaneous exotics) back in the day.?.. Thank God , I repented of my sins,...and went 100% 'natural'...

Phostoxin is a cruel way to kill any animal.....? Cymag  was not a lot better.. Alongside the dreaded Strychnine, I have used both of those two noxious gases,.. and I regret doing so...

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

I have never used it and never wanted to 

always felt it wasn’t a nice way to go

so when I smelt it thought I was done for

another lad I told the tale to had a similar experience

& I don't rate it, overall , as a control method, either, .....its a very poor substitute, or a, so called 'chemical control option' alternative,.....& I cant imagine this often being first choice, under COSHH regulations, when considering whats best to use , for any jobs, circumstances ?

Edited by earth-thrower

Another big named pest company I used to work for a lad up Scotland fell out with his lass,he couldn’t handle it he rang his manager and told him we’re is was at for when the ambulance and police got to him what he had done to warn them.He necked 3 of the tablets and drank so coke and was gone within minutes.That was a few years ago mind.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, lurchers said:

Another big named pest company I used to work for a lad up Scotland fell out with his lass,he couldn’t handle it he rang his manager and told him we’re is was at for when the ambulance and police got to him what he had done to warn them.He necked 3 of the tablets and drank so coke and was gone within minutes.That was a few years ago mind.

Sad, hearing that,...shame.

14 hours ago, Fox dog said:

No good at all chemicals and poison, and if your lucky to make it to a hospital would they be familiar and be able to treat you I guess not

I read about a case, once, & something along the lines of,  all the emergency services who attended,  were contaminated/affected,...big area in a hospital had to be appropriately 'sealed off' , & protective equipment, the health professionals,  all had to wear, etc....right big carry on, it was.

2 hours ago, lurchers said:

The lad who did most of the pesticide spraying at my work made himself a cocktail of stuff from the shed and drank it, hopefully he went quick and painlessly. 

4 hours ago, gnipper said:

The lad who did most of the pesticide spraying at my work made himself a cocktail of stuff from the shed and drank it, hopefully he went quick and painlessly. 

It’s amazing what goes through peoples minds mate.

• 3 weeks later...