Dominic Cummings

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a fcuking piece of work , he’s a fcuking low life at the same level as any grass ...he’s lived high on the hog , trod on every Cnut on the way up and now seems set on taking everyone down with hi

Personally I think his whole evidence stinks.  His opinion is we should have had stricter, more and longer lockdowns. Hes an unqualified advisor who broke lockdown and couldn't even put a pr

Labour six month ago; " Dominic Cummings is an outrageous liar, can't believe a word he says". Labour now;                  " Dominic Cummings is an honest, courageous  man, telling the truth".

Posted Images

As I said before I think the strategists (no doubt coached by Cummings) understand the silent masses mindset and are playing to the audience.....hence entertaining Victor Orban on a visit to Downing Street today 

Its an illusion of course, they don’t have bollocks the size of Orbans to deal with race.

• Like 1

Orban has his balls chauffeured before him in a fukking wheelbarrow! 

This is what I admire about the East; Without Massive intervention from the West? No Kunt is taking theirs from them.

And that's an absolute National Mentality. From the very earth they walk on to the top echelons of their governments.

They Just Say NO!

• Like 2
On 26/05/2021 at 15:18, sussex said:

What a fcuking piece of work , he’s a fcuking low life at the same level as any grass ...he’s lived high on the hog , trod on every Cnut on the way up and now seems set on taking everyone down with him ..all of a sudden he’s got some morals , admitted to making mistakes and wants to put everything straight ....bollocks he does ,   I know how much he would have been saying if he still had his snout in the trough ...I fcuking despise people like him ..regardless of what boris has or has not done he has no loyalty , he’s the sort of rat that would grass his mates up to save himself ..he looks what he is a fcuking rat ! 

100 percent agree f**k having palls like at...comes on top an thats the result...total f****n meltdown....whooodunit....him dunnit in the real world thats causes big trouble in little china u wouldnt even take advice from these clowns in the pub...