Dominic Cummings

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a fcuking piece of work , he’s a fcuking low life at the same level as any grass ...he’s lived high on the hog , trod on every Cnut on the way up and now seems set on taking everyone down with hi

Personally I think his whole evidence stinks.  His opinion is we should have had stricter, more and longer lockdowns. Hes an unqualified advisor who broke lockdown and couldn't even put a pr

Labour six month ago; " Dominic Cummings is an outrageous liar, can't believe a word he says". Labour now;                  " Dominic Cummings is an honest, courageous  man, telling the truth".

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mole trapper said:

Hes an utter shit, straight out of game of thrones cast, lining himself up to be rishis sidekick later. Traitor

He's like reek,  wait till Lord Bolton catches up with him  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Dont know if anyone else is following his evidence this morning but he is absolutely levelling the conservatives.

Quote of the morning for me:

”Any political system that only gives people a choice between Johnson or Corbyn is obviously broken !”

”There are loads of other people could have made a much better job” 

But he was happy to help one of them win an election. 

He is sniping with the benefit of hindsight. Nobody knes what was thd best course of events and nobody in European governments have fared any better. Cummins should crawl back under a stone where he belongs.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, WILF said:

I personally thought his evidence was totally believable mate, he is just saying what everyone knows.....these people are utter, utter clowns who really couldn’t give two fucks about your average British bloke.

It’s just a shocker for some when it actually gets said out loud 

This very thread just shows why the UK is going down the toilet. 

By all means shoot the messenger if he's a cnut but if he's telling the truth he's a truthful cnut even if it's for the wrong reasons. 

He's laying bare how fcukin useless your government is but never mind the messenger is a cnut. Lololololol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

This very thread just shows why the UK is going down the toilet. 

By all means shoot the messenger if he's a cnut but if he's telling the truth he's a truthful cnut even if it's for the wrong reasons. 

He's laying bare how fcukin useless your government is but never mind the messenger is a cnut. Lololololol. 

Seems to be the same the uk over, the politicians not fit for purpose, people with no experience in the job titles they hold and theyre making a bollix of it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure everyone realises politicians are all self serving twats... its their career, its our expectations of them that is often skewed....

We are all part of this system and all part of the fault, the only vote in recent times I've really cared about was brexit, and even though its proving tough in some ways for me personally I'd vote leave again tomorrow...

I think Cummins is a c**t and stinks of hypocrisy, as has been said he was no better/or worse than any of them when his nose was in the trough and that would still be the case...

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm pretty sure everyone realises politicians are all self serving twats... its their career, its our expectations of them that is often skewed....

We are all part of this system and all part of the fault, the only vote in recent times I've really cared about was brexit, and even though its proving tough in some ways for me personally I'd vote leave again tomorrow...

I think Cummins is a c**t and stinks of hypocrisy, as has been said he was no better/or worse than any of them when his nose was in the trough and that would still be the case...

Yeah, decent shout that.

Dint get me wrong, I’m not holding him up as some sort of hero but I love watching them fuckers get hurt and squirm.

What I think the bloke is very good at (and I could be massively wrong) is sensing the mood of the great silent unwashed out there......he will go where he thinks the next big thing is and maybe he thinks it could be there?......I would (with a bit of hope and fair sailing) agree with him.

It’s massively interesting when you read up on his background and when you do, and you read some of the thing he has said, I dont think many of us would take as dim a view of him and they have on this thread.

He knows these people are utter pricks and they all hate him because he has told them, regularly ! 

Just my personal opinion but we need more people like Dominic Cummings at the heart of government and less people like Boris Johnson.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s massively interesting when you read up on his background and when you do, and you read some of the thing he has said, I dont think many of us would take as dim a view of him and they have on this thread.

He knows these people are utter pricks and they all hate him because he has told them, regularly ! 

Just my personal opinion but we need more people like Dominic Cummings at the heart of government and less people like Boris Johnson.

I agree, he got stuck into the civil servants in Whitehall and weeded out some of the dead wood . I’m sure if he could he would have got rid of a lot more . Whatever we think about Boris and the political parties , this country is run by unseen unelected bureaucrats . 

I love watching the usual tactics of the establishment and their constant attempts to 'build more confidence in the seriousness of the global pandemic.'

To gain 2 steps forward, they need to take 1 step back ie their willing to look inefficient and unprofessional at times to 'Oversell' the virus. We are suppose to sit back and make the conclusion that it really was all alot more serious than we thought and think this is some sort of whistleblowing session, when it's not, its pure panto. Boris knows it, Hancock knows it.

Why? Because when they pull the curtains on the economy next time and do the INEVITABLE lockdown again we will have a degree of confidence in the decisions being made and why they decide to implement even heavier restrictions.