Dominic Cummings

Dont know if anyone else is following his evidence this morning but he is absolutely levelling the conservatives.

Quote of the morning for me:

”Any political system that only gives people a choice between Johnson or Corbyn is obviously broken !”

”There are loads of other people could have made a much better job” 

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a fcuking piece of work , he’s a fcuking low life at the same level as any grass ...he’s lived high on the hog , trod on every Cnut on the way up and now seems set on taking everyone down with hi

Personally I think his whole evidence stinks.  His opinion is we should have had stricter, more and longer lockdowns. Hes an unqualified advisor who broke lockdown and couldn't even put a pr

Labour six month ago; " Dominic Cummings is an outrageous liar, can't believe a word he says". Labour now;                  " Dominic Cummings is an honest, courageous  man, telling the truth".

Posted Images

Personally I think his whole evidence stinks. 

His opinion is we should have had stricter, more and longer lockdowns.

Hes an unqualified advisor who broke lockdown and couldn't even put a proper excuse together for doing so. 

• Like 6

What a fcuking piece of work , he’s a fcuking low life at the same level as any grass ...he’s lived high on the hog , trod on every Cnut on the way up and now seems set on taking everyone down with him ..all of a sudden he’s got some morals , admitted to making mistakes and wants to put everything straight ....bollocks he does ,   I know how much he would have been saying if he still had his snout in the trough ...I fcuking despise people like him ..regardless of what boris has or has not done he has no loyalty , he’s the sort of rat that would grass his mates up to save himself ..he looks what he is a fcuking rat ! 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Listen to all the labour supporters who 12 months ago hated him and called him a lier....suddenly he will be the oricle of truth ?

Actually mate, his comment about a choice between Johnson and Corbyn was in reply to a question from Rebecca Long Bailey.......bet she wished she hadnt asked ! Lol 

I think Cummings is pretty clued on.....let’s wait and see what he does next.

Hopefully a party with people that actually care about Britain ?

He had a hand in the Vote Leave campaign, he was behind the Tory landslide at the last GE 

I think the comment about Boris & Jezza wasn’t just throw away, I think it was completely deliberate ?.......I could be way off the mark but a bloke can always hope ! Lol 

• Like 2

Labour six month ago; " Dominic Cummings is an outrageous liar, can't believe a word he says".

Labour now;                  " Dominic Cummings is an honest, courageous  man, telling the truth".

Yeah............

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Actually mate, his comment about a choice between Johnson and Corbyn was in reply to a question from Rebecca Long Bailey.......bet she wished she hadnt asked ! Lol 

I think Cummings is pretty clued on.....let’s wait and see what he does next.

Hopefully a party with people that actually care about Britain ?

He had a hand in the Vote Leave campaign, he was behind the Tory landslide at the last GE 

I think the comment about Boris & Jezza wasn’t just throw away, I think it was completely deliberate ?.......I could be way off the mark but a bloke can always hope ! Lol 

You couldn’t put him in that party that cares wilf  surely ...he’s just shown his true colours ..if he was still drawing the dollar he would still be doing the same job for the same people .He’s only talking for vengeance sake ..Had he resigned when he thought it was all wrong then that’s a different job , he never , he was content to carry on drawing his money and doing Boris’s dirty work until he got the gooner ...he’s worse than Boris & Jezza combined ..he’s a grass no more no less .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sussex said:

You couldn’t put him in that party that cares wilf  surely ...he’s just shown his true colours ..if he was still drawing the dollar he would still be doing the same job for the same people .He’s only talking for vengeance sake ..Had he resigned when he thought it was all wrong then that’s a different job , he never , he was content to carry on drawing his money and doing Boris’s dirty work until he got the gooner ...he’s worse than Boris & Jezza combined ..he’s a grass no more no less .

Our enemies enemy is our friend ;) 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Our enemies enemy is our friend ;) 

I’d rather keep him for what he is mate , the enemy ..I wouldn’t trust him , he’s as wrong as a bottle of chips ! 

• Like 1

I don't know what to make of Cummings but after reading Johnny Mercer's views after all the drama he went through as Veterans Minister I'm more suspicious of those around Bozza than the man himself....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, sussex said:

I’d rather keep him for what he is mate , the enemy ..I wouldn’t trust him , he’s as wrong as a bottle of chips ! 

I personally thought his evidence was totally believable mate, he is just saying what everyone knows.....these people are utter, utter clowns who really couldn’t give two fucks about your average British bloke.

It’s just a shocker for some when it actually gets said out loud 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

I personally thought his evidence was totally believable mate, he is just saying what everyone knows.....these people are utter, utter clowns who really couldn’t give two fucks about your average British bloke.

It’s just a shocker for some when it actually gets said out loud 

I get that Wilf , but he’s exactly the same , if not worse , he was at the for front of policy ideas , he was the gangmaster that bullied and sidetracked any opposition and kept everyone in check .Don’t get me wrong , I do believe what he’s saying but he’s the sort that during the war would point out his Jewish neighbours to save himself ..If at the time he had resigned his job I’d listen , he’s only suddenly got a conscience because he’s got vindictive .He couldn’t care less about anyone let alone the average British bloke .

• Like 6