bowline whippet x greyhounds longdogs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's his sister 

Let's be honest though even though i have seen some cracking first cross whippet greyhounds back in the day and they are an easy cross to live with and can nail rabbits in tight situations ie bobbing

Rudy writes like the Indian who keeps 'phoning me to say there's a problem  with my internet/phone/bank account/electric/gas talks ! ? ! Cheers.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Hi friends my longdogs will. Be a somewhat. Luxury to my class friend when whelmed none of my pups will be sold to the pupils on this magical magnificent magazine ...sorry I really am love you all

Oh ffs I'm gone kill mesen then

EETeeehe various running dogs be it lurcher type or longdog strain to test their ability of speed agility and above all else its ability of staying power is undoubtedly and positively the brown hare run in the months of wintertime when the jack hare is as fit as a fiddle so to speak.In my personal opinion i would guess that the longdogs would be the superior  in the coursing field and would superseded any lurcher type regardless what any critics say end of.In the u.k I definitely am of the opinion that there are only a couple of dozens hare killing machines that endeavour to prevail taking hares in regularly  for there ain much more than a couple of dozen in the country...bollix to the schoolboys still at school  writing what they've been reading in library books as opposed being in the hunting field...Young pupils still sat school haven't z f***ing clue  and I therefore subsequently laugh my f***ing head of their bold unsubstantiated  statements  have beenread from the library at school those who have not done any hunting at all just full of shit and give it the big un on these silly foolish forums....stop snorting flying whizz you muppets and get a grip for god sake!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

EETeeehe various running dogs be it lurcher type or longdog strain to test their ability of speed agility and above all else its ability of staying power is undoubtedly and positively the brown hare run in the months of wintertime when the jack hare is as fit as a fiddle so to speak.In my personal opinion i would guess that the longdogs would be the superior  in the coursing field and would superseded any lurcher type regardless what any critics say end of.In the u.k I definitely am of the opinion that there are only a couple of dozens hare killing machines that endeavour to prevail taking hares in regularly  for there ain much more than a couple of dozen in the country...bollix to the schoolboys still at school  writing what they've been reading in library books as opposed being in the hunting field...Young pupils still sat school haven't z f***ing clue  and I therefore subsequently laugh my f***ing head of their bold unsubstantiated  statements  have beenread from the library at school those who have not done any hunting at all just full of shit and give it the big un on these silly foolish forums....stop snorting flying whizz you muppets and get a grip for god sake!!!!!!

you tell um ruddie ...lol

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

you tell um ruddie ...lol

Tomo, you're not seriously contemplating getting a dog off this clown?!  IF, and when they're born, they'll be no different to any other half decently bred first cross whippet/greyhounds.  And I think you'd know that.

I seriously cringe every time I read his posts on here, doing his best to 'big them up' in what are very badly written appraisals of 'bowline' dogs, and all the other shite about 'longdogs' and 'brown hares', etc etc.

Mind you, at the same time, it does give me a good giggle!  Lol.

Yours in sport, Shaaark.  ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

So the plan is then Carl...

Get a pedigree whippet & a racing greyhound from Ireland..

Breed them..and in the mean time constantly tell people how good they are going to be..and how superior they will be in the field..

Purely to put a high ££ price on the dogs that ain't even born yet...

Arthur Daley would love you as an apprentice ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, king said:

So the plan is then Carl...

Get a pedigree whippet & a racing greyhound from Ireland..

Breed them..and in the mean time constantly tell people how good they are going to be..and how superior they will be in the field..

Purely to put a high ££ price on the dogs that ain't even born yet...

Arthur Daley would love you as an apprentice ?

the world's his lobster 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

You haven't run a dog in 30 year  ? 

There is no nieve schoolboys left to swallow you bold claims about a whippet grey them days are gone 

Out the 2 dozen real hare dogs none are bred whippet grey mate ?